4.70 star(s) 271 Votes

starkj

May 17, 2022
Nearly a year of development. And what's the result? 20 minutes of gameplay. Sex with an unfamiliar and uninteresting girl. And teasing from the main heroines. Just as I predicted here on the forum a couple of months ago. The visuals are, of course, excellent. It's done at a high level. But there's very little content. It's a shame :(
Dont skip dialogue just for the sex scenes and you wont have just 20min of gameplay.

Carefree247

May 24, 2019
Summer heat (1).png

Subjective Post-update tier list.

Some of the side girls surprised me with their development compared to the mains, but man the dev better not break my heart after teasing a Sophie+Bree path.

Sophies part in this update was the most impactful for me, and bree is growing on me even more. The dark horse this update was the red head Becca and Jenni.

Reactions: crotch69
Sep 14, 2023
View attachment 3005669

Subjective Post-update tier list.

Some of the side girls surprised me with their development compared to the mains, but man the dev better not break my heart after teasing a Sophie+Bree path.

Sophies part in this update was the most impactful for me, and bree is growing on me even more. The dark horse this update was the red head Becca and Jenni.

my-image.png
Logic:
If you read the dialogue it's evident that Mia and Eve are actually desperate for MC's affection and have already essentially accepted their role in MC's harem, Sophie, Breed, and Kate are open to it but just need a bit of convincing, rest are just fuckmeat thrown in to satiate coomers, some are more attractive than others, oh and I want to hate fuck that jogger bitch.

PS Newt is obviously using the same image editing software that Helen is to make herself look more attractive, Checkov's gun has been shown, and it will be used when MC meets up with her.

Last edited:

Matt2012021

Jul 18, 2020
Been wanting to try this VN I'm a sucker for a redhead and really liked it but seen the development cycle and yeah hard to get behind a VN were the wait is that long best of luck to the dev

Mareeeeta

Sep 1, 2019
1697306362896.png
Sophie has the best scene of the update and was already my fav'.
Bree looks amazing in this update, even more than before and I like Mia too.

Becca looks great. She is showed as the curvy one but she is just perfect, Nina was a real tease in the update. The b*tch looks great tbh a scene with her could be fun. I don't remember the other one but she looks great on the image.

For A, I really like Eve and being this high despite not being my style at all shows it. Hills sister is hot.
Ms Hills is up now, she looks great in this update but I'm not into those MILFs roles, it kinds of weird imo.

D is still pretty good in this game + I don't know who is who (blonde girls looks the same in those little images) so I didn't want to put them to high.

As for Livia and Hannah they could be in S for me or the rank below because we didn't see them much too.
Hannah is probably the "cutest" one and Livia is one of (if not the) hottest girls.

Reactions: Northpx

Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
80% of these renders are nothing more than a change in viewing angle, as I said, 1 scene for each girl, so on my route I won’t be able to watch these “perfect” renders, so if there were at least 10,000 renders filling the game it doesn't affect
So, just a viewing angle change, on the whopping 80% of the renders? Without any kind of change in the facial expression, even eye movement or pose of the models? Are you ready to bet, that the count of such renders is over 60% or are you just talking utter shit, because that is what you like to do, denigrate other people's work to make yourself look... I don't know, better? Smarter? More important? Older than you are?

As you can see, I'm quite lax on the margin of error of your estimation. How sure are you about your estimation?

And maybe you should specify, which route you're on and tell the devs to make progress on just your route and dump all others? How else would they be able to make the game just for you, as they should? They're not clairvoyant, you know? Gotta give them some slack before you make sure that they know for whom they create their game for?

JustJane

Jun 13, 2021
I wish this Miller just die already, jeez. At least give us the option NOT interact with him. There is a house full of girls, and what can I do? Drive with Miller. Help Miller with the lights. And drive with Miller again. Really? Miller is the secret love interest for MC? Hope not.

Zareem

May 20, 2017
View attachment 3005701
Logic:
If you read the dialogue it's evident that Mia and Eve are actually desperate for MC's affection and have already essentially accepted their role in MC's harem, Sophie, Breed, and Kate are open to it but just need a bit of convincing, rest are just fuckmeat thrown in to satiate coomers, some are more attractive than others, oh and I want to hate fuck that jogger bitch.

PS Newt is obviously using the same image editing software that Helen is to make herself look more attractive, Checkov's gun has been shown, and it will be used when MC meet up with her.
Arent the two blondes the same woman?

mitymity

Apr 29, 2021
I haven't had the heart to flat out reject Mia on every step of the way, but does she come to your room no matter what you do? Like the pool scene that she probably sees through the window makes her go crazy, beat the other girls to it by becoming a slut haha.

NebulousShooter

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 24, 2018
I guess there are enough variations to make use of all the renders. If you don't play through all the routes and try all the variations of choices, you won't see all of them. The more you've isolated the MC from other girls, the less you see on a single playthrough.

No, there are 3663 *.jpg files in chapter 5 image folder, but some of them are freeroam button hovers and idles (19) and some are first frames of the videos to show while the video is loading. And there are probably some other images they didn't count or maybe they just rounded the number down. But the number of separate full frame renders is really around 3600 or more.

That actually makes this game looking as incredible as it does.

Possibly, yes.

As I already said, it doesn't look like they counted video frames as separate renders.
Also, it doesn't look like they counted new Ember images, either. They're in a separate folder.
I like that everyone praises the expressions, attention to details and cinematography, but complains that so many renders are spent on expressions, attention to details and cinematography :HideThePain: This is what put this game on the map in the first place and sets it apart from, honestly, every other game on the site!

4.70 star(s) 271 Votes