4.70 star(s) 271 Votes

Spooky_Lunch

Jun 11, 2020
okay, who all picked up on that mia bombshell ? In the last scene there seems to be a hint that mia could be the girl Mc lost his V card to ,like talking about how he was drunk last time and he doesn't remember the girl that was his first . So, I'm thinking what mia was about to say before the message interrupted her is either that she was his first or that she's pregnant . At least those are my guesses .
I picked up on this too. I don't think she is pregnant, but I do believe she is the one the MC slept with. Which could make for an intersting dynamic in future updates... I wonder how much drama will unfold between the girls

dotritch

Apr 23, 2019
I just looked through the gallery, and there is girl named Becca. How do you get matched with her? She doesn't appear for me in the bar free roam.

Kronicza7x

Aug 9, 2018
I just looked through the gallery, and there is girl named Becca. How do you get matched with her? She doesn't appear for me in the bar free roam.
Ember app. You begin texting her during the hike right before walking Eve back to the house in chapter 4.

Reactions: Northpx

Schipp1988

Dec 5, 2021
If I remember correctly, the fourth hidden image is in the bathroom when you enter it a second time.
You do not enter the bathroom twice only once, when you enter it a second time you see o that was fun and leave the bathroom again.
I think i will just end the freeplay and go trough with the story.

AntiOnDrugs

Mar 7, 2020
You do not enter the bathroom twice only once, when you enter it a second time you see o that was fun and leave the bathroom again.
I think i will just end the freeplay and go trough with the story.
A tad bit late but if you enter the Bathroom you shouldn't instantly progress the dialogue. I think its a bug but while the dialogue is there you can click on the Picture. Its behind the sticky note left of the mirror.

Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
Did nobody found the 4 hidden images ?
Yep, only 3
Come on, they were all under your noses o_O
One under the chair by the stage, bottom right side of the screen.
Two at the bathroom entrance - one at the right side, on the armrest or whatever it is there, one at the left, sticked onto the Nikki Fox ad.
One in the bathroom, sticked onto the map on the mirror.
Were you guys playing it on some tiny phone screen or something? :HideThePain:

Last edited:

DirtyMario

Jumping bitches since '85
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
Oct 7, 2020
There are many girls who are embarassed with their huge boobs size and they are using sporty/tight bras to hide they real size (to keep hungry eyes off their boobs in gyms or on the street), also tight sporty bras/corsets makes boobs bounce less during exercises, there are girls who are wearing corsets instead of bra, and yes they boobs looks smaller:unsure:
They are squeezed tight....

I said "similiar", i need closer examination to make sure:KEK:
Eve and Sophie both are still young, their boobs can still grow. We can wait three years and we will see if Eve's or Sophie's boobs would not grow to G cup in this pace:sneaky:
Yes, some women/girls hide/conceal their large breasts. It is very uncmmon that embarrassment is the reason why though, unless they are aesthetically unpleasing to look at. Its usually unwanted attention or sports that have them trying to cover them up. And thats usually only extreme cases. Its definitely not shame.

Im sorry to say but, corsets do not hide tits at all. Yes the breasts are squeezed tight. Its lingerie, its whole purpose is to accentuate cleavage. Corsets were designed to squeeze and pish up the breasts, to create and show off more cleavage.

Eve and Sophie are slender and athletic with high C's possibly low D's at max. they are not hiding what they have, especially Soph shes already been sporting a bikini. Cass and Cait (proper spelling) in their youth at same age prolly were high DDD's posibbly E's.

DirtyMario

Jumping bitches since '85
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
Yes, some women/girls hide/conceal their large breasts. It is very uncmmon that embarrassment is the reason why though, unless they are aesthetically unpleasing to look at. Its usually unwanted attention or sports that have them trying to cover them up. And thats usually only extreme cases. Its definitely not shame.

Im sorry to say but, corsets do not hide tits at all. Yes the breasts are squeezed tight. Its lingerie, its whole purpose is to accentuate cleavage. Corsets were designed to squeeze and pish up the breasts, to create and show off more cleavage.

Eve and Sophie are slender and athletic with high C's possibly low D's at max. they are not hiding what they have, especially Soph shes already been sporting a bikini. Cass and Cait (proper spelling) in their youth at same age prolly were high DDD's posibbly E's.
It's surprising to find so many boob experts in a forum primarily made up of permanently single males, with many of them not having seen a boob in real life in at least 20 years, if ever. Fascinating. :HideThePain:

Last edited:
4.70 star(s) 271 Votes