4.70 star(s) 271 Votes

DirtyMario

Jumping bitches since '85
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
Even better, Eve doesn't wear a bra which makes tits perkier* btw
* for very young female adults
Also it doesn't help to keep them perky at all.
That's a lot of weight for connective tissue alone to be hauling around day & night.
But hey who cares, it's not like we're gonna marry her or anything right? :BootyTime:
Right?
...guys?

Just sad that 3 out of 4 of the best looking girls are not main LI's :cautious:
Meh, "best looking" is very subjective.
Can't really get attached to all the Ember girls. It's like looking at a girls Instagram and thinking that's who she is.

Gotta hand it to NFG though, they really REALLY know how to render nice tiddies, god damn.

Deleted member 6168082

Jun 5, 2023
Girls use push ups bras to make better cleavage

Ms. Hill has E+. It’s literally hard to live with such breast
Indeed, they do and how beautiful/lovely they look because of it.

I bet her back must kill her on a daily basis. Luckily, she has me/the mc around. I/The MC will happily give her the best back massages of her life.

that's cool, I guess :oops:

It is but nothing to a pain lover. I'll jump on their back if they want to feel it even more.

I know sooner or later a choice is going to made as to which innocent slut we end up with..
Mia and Ms. Hill are pure innocent angels, so, take that back! Helen on the other hand... is the killer! needing wigs and shit...

Sophie and Mia
They are most experienced according to their behavior
Ohhh heelllll noooo! wait... this gif will work better
hellno.gif

Mia... no... okay the... bed bj... noo. she was crying before that (I think) so, she probably saw the MC do the naughty with somebody, starting crying, heard he went to a strip club/bar, cries again, figures "I-I guess he likes those types of girls and doing those types of things, if I let him have me, my body, will he love me and never leave? he can fuck whoever he wants and can do whatever he wants with my body... I love him, I will watch/learn how to please him *searchs bj videos*" type of thing? She's an angel.... my/The MC's pure flower :cry:

Not really. Bree is the best looking
hellno.gif

Regularus

Apr 2, 2019
So will there be any route for Helen at some point ?

I mean, it's clear Helen is the only woman that appear often during the game and that does not act as if she gets in heat and thirsty at the mere presence of the no-personality MC and does not try to jump on his "arm-long magic penis" before the end of the 1st day.

I think Helen could have an interesting and challenging route to contrast with the other LI that are way too easy to woo in this story, especially with all the shenanigans we're led to think she's doing when out of view. She could end as an original and creative kind of LI.

NL1955

Nov 19, 2021

I mean, it's clear Helen is the only woman that appear often during the game and that does not act as if she gets in heat and thirsty at the mere presence of the no-personality MC and does not try to jump on his "arm-long magic penis" before the end of the 1st day.

I think Helen could have an interesting and challenging route to contrast with the other LI that are way too easy to woo in this story, especially with all the shenanigans we're led to think she's doing when out of view. She could end as an original and creative kind of LI.
N michaelscott.jpg OOOO

axeforgets

Oct 8, 2022

Blasphemy, straight to jail.
tenor.gif

Luka__mindo

Apr 20, 2020
* for very young female adults
Also it doesn't help to keep them perky at all.
That's a lot of weight for connective tissue alone to be hauling around day & night.
But hey who cares, it's not like we're gonna marry her or anything right? :BootyTime:
Right?
...guys?

Meh, "best looking" is very subjective.
Can't really get attached to all the Ember girls. It's like looking at a girls Instagram and thinking that's who she is.

Gotta hand it to NFG though, they really REALLY know how to render nice tiddies, god damn.
e1c69ebb1bcc9e8b319e584abe4b61a9.gif

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022

harold-hiding-pain-gun-to-head-vk46v940ccdqc91w.gif

EmilyForever999

Jul 16, 2022
okay, who all picked up on that mia bombshell ? In the last scene there seems to be a hint that mia could be the girl Mc lost his V card to ,like talking about how he was drunk last time and he doesn't remember the girl that was his first . So, I'm thinking what mia was about to say before the message interrupted her is either that she was his first or that she's pregnant . At least those are my guesses .

NebulousShooter

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 24, 2018

View attachment Boris (Larry David) | HQ.mp4

DirtyMario

Jumping bitches since '85
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
Bree is cute but the Hill sister's are the hottest & Newt from the Ember App.
That was the question like 2 pages ago.
If Kate is supposed to be married to a Hill, her sister might have a different last name. I doubt they married into the same family.

4.70 star(s) 271 Votes