4.70 star(s) 271 Votes
Feb 15, 2018
Does this game punish you for going for everyone? Feels that way from what I've played so far but just wanna check. Like is it better to just go for one or two girls to avoid the fallout and then do separate runs?

soprano31

Engaged Member
Nov 12, 2021
Does this game punish you for going for everyone? Feels that way from what I've played so far but just wanna check. Like is it better to just go for one or two girls to avoid the fallout and then do separate runs?
Not yet,but you feel and see that they do not tolerate competition from each other..
So yes,it's better to make separate runs for each girl,
otherwise you will suffer the consequences later.

robin312

Jul 6, 2023
Yes, but she has 20 years on MC. I'm assuming the older sister is dead.. Maybe that's the reason for Ms. Hill's drinking or it could be an ex husband.
Maybe that’s because she can’t bare a child
I remember the small joke about that at the beginning, when MC and the gang initially entered the house

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Boobs Lover

Joelcgx19

Oct 17, 2023
I remember the small joke about that at the beginning, when MC and the gang initially entered the house
You are right, at first they ask her if her children got married or something like that, they are no longer there, and Ms. Hill stays silent and changes the subject.

Reactions: robin312

DirtyMario

Jumping bitches since '85
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
Actually, mighty convenient. :BootyTime:

Yep, at least we hope that we will see a real branching story, because right now it’s mostly linear with some dialogue variations
Looking forward to how they're planning to do that exactly. I mean my little heart already broke a bit when Eve told me that Mia had been crying on the window when she saw me with Soph out in the pool but I know she's just gonna internalize it and let it eat at her sanity. Other girls might get more vocal about it. And if Helen ever spills all the beans she had it's gonna be scorched earth.

Boobs Lover

Jan 23, 2022
If that's a problem mc must try to knock her up three times per day then :sneaky:
I think her drinking is caused by unfortunate love relationship, i can't recall if she is married or not :unsure:
I’m not a fan of super big boobs: they fells unnatural
blasphemy-castiel.gif
Eve's and Sophie's boobs are in similiar size to Ms. Hill boobs, they are just squeezed tight. If they will get mature they boobs will get bigger than Ms. Hill's :sneaky:

DirtyMario

Donor
Jul 19, 2017
There's no mention of her being married and she doesn't even wear a ring.
Right. In the beginning I thought maybe her and Miller had something going on but she straight up denies that in this update, so I would guess she's single and ready to mingle. And every day is a safe day for her. Perfection. :BootyTime:

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Boobs Lover

Schipp1988

Dec 5, 2021
i'm in the dancing club and need to find 4 images, i have found 3 but cannot find the 4 yet.
2 are before the bathroom, 1 is where the girl is dancing at a chair where is the 4 image ?

Outlier69

Dec 4, 2022
Right. In the beginning I thought maybe her and Miller had something going on but she straight up denies that in this update, so I would guess she's single and ready to mingle. And every day is a safe day for her. Perfection. :BootyTime:
Kinda thought they were a thing, too, for a moment but not anymore. I have another theory though.
When we were out on a field trip, we saw a heart with S+C initials in it on the monkey bars.
Let's assume that S stands for Shawn, then who is C then?
Caitlynn? Well, she says Shawn is like a brother to her, so it's very unlikely.
Cassandra? Maybe, but when we ask her about Miller, she says that he's an old friend, and then when we press her with "just friends?" she replies "hardly even that".
I think it's another Hill sister - Claire. When MC asks Kate if Claire will visit them, she becomes sad and answers "she won't".
And if I recall correctly, it's implied that something terrible happened to Shawn in the past. Putting two and two together, there seems to be a connection between them. We'll have to wait and see for ourselves if it's true.
fi129_sc.jpg

Last edited:

DirtyMario

Donor
Jul 19, 2017
Kinda thought they were a thing, too, for a moment but not anymore. I have another theory though.
When we were out on a field trip, we saw a heart with S+C initials in it on the monkey bars.
Let's assume that S stands for Shawn, then who is C then?
Caitlynn? Well, she says Shawn is like a brother to her, so it's very unlikely.
Cassandra? Maybe, but when we ask her about Miller, she says that he's an old friend, and then when we press her with "just friends?" she replies "hardly even that".
I think it's another Hill sister - Claire. When MC asks Kate if Claire will visit them, she becomes sad and answers "she won't".
And if I recall correctly, it's implied that something terrible happened to Shawn in the past. Putting two and two together, there seems to be a connection between them. We'll have to wait and see for ourselves if it's true.
All of that seems abolutely plausible and I'm thinking the same.

Anyone noticed how Miller basically transformed into a wingman in the recent update? He tries to push us towards Hannah (the younger girl in the club) and Bree/Sophie.
Wonder if he does that for our sake or to keep us off Kate. :HideThePain:

NebulousShooter

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 24, 2018
There's no mention of her being married and she doesn't even wear a ring.
she is called Ms Hill not Miss

4.70 star(s) 271 Votes