Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
I think I have calmed down since those arseholes bullied Eve
How could they do that to my angle, my delicate flower
Shit now I'm pissed again

She needs all my attention & love
im genuinely curious htw did you choose eve for your girl here?:LUL:
she is, out of all main girls, probably the biggest (undercover) slut/perv...hell even green-wig-beauty (helen) is innocent&naive flower compared to her;)
if i was a gambling man, i would bet your chick here would be mia...
or are you choosing those chicks randomly, just for the sake of "choice"? :BootyTime:

axeforgets

Oct 8, 2022
Anyone noticed how Miller basically transformed into a wingman in the recent update? He tries to push us towards Hannah (the younger girl in the club) and Bree/Sophie.
Now you mentioned it, Hannah is IMO the more intriguing aspect of this update. A non-Ember character out of blue, is there a remote chance that she might be one of three sisters' daughter or something?

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
im genuinely curious htw did you choose eve for your girl here?:LUL:
she is, out of all main girls, probably the biggest (undercover) slut/perv...hell even green-wig-beauty (helen) is innocent&naive flower compared to her;)
if i was a gambling man, i would bet your chick here would be mia...
or are you choosing those chicks randomly, just for the sake of "choice"? :BootyTime:
Oh, I love Mia as well
It's just with Eve it was love at first site
I also really like Bree
I just know I'm going to have to make some hard choices eventually lol

also, If Eve is a slut, it makes it more romantic for me when I woo her

DirtyMario

Jumping bitches since '85
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
she is called Ms Hill not Miss
True. I'm still a little unclear about how that works in that family. Wouldn't she usually take on her husbands last name? So Kate and her sister should have different last names. I can't remember if that ever came up in a conversation. I do remember however that Kate never mentions her husband. Not her, not Miller, no one ever does.
Might just be a naming error, who knows. Although the devs are irish I think? They should know honestly.

also, If Eve is a slut, it makes it more romantic for me when I woo her
I really don't know where so many people got the slutty vibes from. Is it just her choice of imageboards? I got the feeling she wanted to see our dick because she hasn't seen many (or any?) in real life.

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
True. I'm still a little unclear about how that works in that family. Wouldn't she usually take on her husbands last name? So Kate and her sister should have different last names. I can't remember if that ever came up in a conversation. I do remember however that Kate never mentions her husband. Not her, not Miller, no one ever does.
Might just be a naming error, who knows. Although the devs are irish I think? They should know honestly.

I really don't know where so many people got the slutty vibes from. Is it just her choice of imageboards? I got the feeling she wanted to see our dick because she hasn't seen many (or any?) in real life.
About Eve
I don't know tbh I was just saying if she is a slut
I certainly wouldn't mind
She would still be wife material

axeforgets

Oct 8, 2022
Agreed. Eve is not as naive as Bree, but is pretty innocent otherwise. The most experienced out of four camp girls could be Sophie.

Last edited:

robin312

Jul 6, 2023
Eve's and Sophie's boobs are in similiar size to Ms. Hill boobs, they are just squeezed tight. If they will get mature they boobs will get bigger than Ms. Hill's :sneaky:
I quite disagree
Girls use push ups bras to make better cleavage, but no one uses bras to make one’s breast smaller: it’s like wear a super tight shoe.
Eve and Sophie have beautiful and natural boobs, like C size maybe, but Ms. Hill has E+. It’s literally hard to live with such breast

armond

Apr 26, 2020
Kinda thought they were a thing, too, for a moment but not anymore. I have another theory though.
When we were out on a field trip, we saw a heart with S+C initials in it on the monkey bars.
Let's assume that S stands for Shawn, then who is C then?
Caitlynn? Well, she says Shawn is like a brother to her, so it's very unlikely.
Cassandra? Maybe, but when we ask her about Miller, she says that he's an old friend, and then when we press her with "just friends?" she replies "hardly even that".
I think it's another Hill sister - Claire. When MC asks Kate if Claire will visit them, she becomes sad and answers "she won't".
And if I recall correctly, it's implied that something terrible happened to Shawn in the past. Putting two and two together, there seems to be a connection between them. We'll have to wait and see for ourselves if it's true.
View attachment 3022291
Miller+Cannibalism, it's pretty simple

Carvangar

Jul 9, 2017
As much as I enjoy this game, I know sooner or later a choice is going to made as to which innocent slut we end up with... :(

Until then though, this game is great. :cool:

Reactions: Outlier69

Plottwist98

Sep 24, 2021

The imageboard is tagged as SFW, I don't understand why ppl keep talking about it. She just like cats. If you say that you like to pet stray cats in that "know your campmates" scene, she will look right at you.

Sep 14, 2023
I quite disagree
Girls use push ups bras to make better cleavage, but no one uses bras to make one’s breast smaller: it’s like wear a super tight shoe.
Eve and Sophie have beautiful and natural boobs, like C size maybe, but Ms. Hill has E+. It’s literally hard to live with such breast
Even better, Eve doesn't wear a bra (which makes tits perkier btw), and they're bigger than C, more like DD (which is E), and Kate most likely has G size, the letter in bra size really just describes how far they protrude from the chest, and not the total volume, in any case, the girls in this game all have massive tits if you compare with the average woman IRL.

axeforgets

Oct 8, 2022
Even better, Eve doesn't wear a bra (which makes tits perkier btw), and they're bigger than C, more like DD (which is E), and Kate most likely has G size, the letter in bra size really just describes how far they protrude from the chest, and not the total volume, in any case, the girls in this game all have massive tits if you compare with the average woman IRL.
This makes me hungry, where is the hamburgers gif?

• Haha
Reactions: Spider-Gwen's Hot

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
4.70 star(s) 271 Votes