4.70 star(s) 271 Votes

hanumania

Jul 12, 2023
yeesh I haven't seen this before. poor Mia is right, she deserves better
I like Mia, she's an interesting character, but I think the reluctance to vote on her may be because her presence implies a lot of limitations. It feels the game would become a Relationship with Mia Simulator, and while that might be appealing, we're (the MC/royal We) are just beginning to spread our wings.

Maybe if Mia steps up her game and shows some openness to what could be.... I do like her though, don't want her to disappear.

soprano31

Engaged Member
Nov 12, 2021
I like Mia, she's an interesting character, but I think the reluctance to vote on her may be because her presence implies a lot of limitations. It feels the game would become a Relationship with Mia Simulator, and while that might be appealing, we're (the MC/royal We) are just beginning to spread our wings.

Maybe if Mia steps up her game and shows some openness to what could be.... I do like her though, don't want her to disappear.
She will not disappear,
but she will kill all her competitors in cold blood out of jealousy,
and continue to stalk you and continue to suck your cock until it kills you..

The perfect woman to live together in fear and terror !! :eek: :eek:

Plottwist98

Sep 24, 2021
She will not disappear,
but she will kill all her competitors in cold blood out of jealousy,
and continue to stalk you and continue to suck your cock until it kills you..

The perfect woman to live together in fear and terror !! :eek: :eek:
I really just get cuckqueen vibes from Mia not the Yandere ones, please god make me wrong about the cuckqueen vibes.

• Sad
Reactions: robin312

NebulousShooter

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 24, 2018

She did propose a Friends with Benefits relationship going forward, she is the only one so far that is aware of the MC going around and being 'fine' with it.

4.70 star(s) 271 Votes