4.70 star(s) 271 Votes

Spooky_Lunch

Jun 11, 2020
I know we all like to goof on Mia, but I just feel bad for the poor girl. I actually like her a lot, I just like Bree a bit more.

Plottwist98

Sep 24, 2021
I know we all like to goof on Mia, but I just feel bad for the poor girl. I actually like her a lot, I just like Bree a bit more.
I don't goof on Mia. I cuck her (and it don't mean i don't like her, actualy shes my second favorite, and if i have to choose, i probaly will go for her. But aniways How do we call a woman who get cucked? (don't answer Mia pls).

wizardcock

Feb 19, 2021
Mia holds his dick like a microphone, she has her face close to mc's dick and it looks like she's getting ready to sing :KEK:
View attachment 3020737
Can't unsee:Kappa:
I might say a gay thing, but I like the thickness of the mс's dick in the aspect that the blowjobs look nice since the girl's mouth is not stretched out like she's spoofing a "Scream" movie. It's annoying in games when there`s "baseball bat" ....

Last edited:

DirtyMario

Jumping bitches since '85
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
Because Mia is making a desperate attempt to recieve attention from MC. In that last scene when she asks him about his time at the strip club and whether he received a lap dance, it's like she is settling.
More like she's hurting herself on purpose. She's a very complex character and kind of a sanity check for the player. Most of us have already been in her shoes at least once, where someone we cared about pushed us away and we didn't understand. Yet if we are the person doing the pushing we still do it without hesitation.
this is definitely a problem. with such long release cycles it wi'll be hard to keep the interest on the same level and expand fan base
They will get faster, but shorter. I personally liked the updates longer but I can relate with the other side too.

4.70 star(s) 271 Votes