4.70 star(s) 273 Votes

Regularus

Apr 2, 2019
Not for now, but harem won't be possible either
Good to see that consequences to the choices you're doing will come at some point, as so far there's no consequences unfortunately.

Additionally i hope that at some point the MC will have some kind of personality, there was a hint of some of his issues when he was drunk and opened to Kate, but other than that short dialogue for the whole current version of the game he's a very bland generic MC with "magic arm-long penis that every woman worship" that attract every female character around without even trying like in 90% of the AVN production

Last edited:

JiiEf

Aug 1, 2019
Tried the game for the first time now, and it's great. The girls are absolutely stunning (Bree and Mia are GOATs and a lot of the other girls are really great designs, too), the still renders posing and facial expressions are also absolutely top-notch, could use a bit more animations, though (and not necessarily much). Looking forward to the future (and will drop money on Patreon every now and then - I hate having forced discord joins, but that's not the authors' fault).

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
Renders are top top tier and lewd scenes are very hot and arousing. That alone is worth supporting.

Writing is not the best though, especially dialogues are lacking. Like someone said, MC has the magic dick syndrome and lewd scenes happen too fast too many. There is a bit of a mystery though with the shady night/strip club/bar, will it be enough to carry the story?

DirtyMario

Jumping bitches since '85
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
Renders are top top tier and lewd scenes are very hot and arousing. That alone is worth supporting.

Writing is not the best though, especially dialogues are lacking. Like someone said, MC has the magic dick syndrome and lewd scenes happen too fast too many. There is a bit of a mystery though with the shady night/strip club/bar, will it be enough to carry the story?
Not sure yet. If it doesn't there's still the half buried sub plot of the spOOooOkYYy abandoned hospital next door where the children aren't allowed to go. Maybe that'll help fill in the gaps, who knows?

Reactions: Joelcgx19

TemIIx

Sep 16, 2019
I can understand why the Devs wanted to bring as much content as possibile in the first days of Summer Heat, after all this ''Camp'' will last only for a few weeks... but HOLY SHIT...
That's a lot for a single day :KEK:.
Anyway, for the time being i'll play all the route at once, so i can enjoy the game to the fullest(mind you Naught Fox Games, the first time i'll see Mia near a knife that will be my clue to start single paths :KEK: )
I hope Chapter 5 will be the consecration of this game, beautiful renders(way better than the first episodes, and those ones were already good) with amazing details and proper lighting, and well... there are
BREE and EVE so... 10/10.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Kronicza7x

Aug 9, 2018
The dev doesn't rush the updates. It's about a year of waiting. :FacePalm: But the story? Man, all sex/lewd scenes happen the very first day of the story in about six hours or less. The MC is a 19 y.o. virgin (yes, he had sex with a girl when he was so drunk that he doesn't even remember the girl... he's virgin) that can seduce eight girls and mature women that he didn't know previously (except one) like a professional gigolo.

The guy, first fucks a MILF and doesn't even know her name, then in the pool seduces the brunette girl that didn't know a couple or three hours ago, and she falls for him, then goes to a strip club where he fucks a girl he barely knows in front of a woman that barely knows, gets drunk, returns to the house where he flirts with the sister of the MILF that he fucked that afternoon, seduces the redhead that barely knows, seduces Eve, that barely knows and lets her play with his cock, and then gets a blowjob from his childhood friend... If this isn't to rush into sex scenes... Only the last one makes any sense since, at least, his old friend had felt for him time ago. The other ones? MC has a magic cock and the mad seduction skills of a Casanova... being a 19 years old virgin.

The waiting between updates was so long that the dev was afraid that people could lose interest in this game if this update weren't "juicy" enough, so he packed a lot of lewd/sex scenes in it. It's OK, but it could have been way better done if the dev would know how actually write a script, not just packing a scene after another without transitions in the story.

About "maybe this VN isn't for you", is funny. I'm sure the devs love when fans of a game, to defend it, say to potential patrons "maybe this game isn't for you" after the first criticism. :FacePalm:
There is literally two sides to MC. You're not forced to do anything you don't want. According to what he told Cass, he is not a virgin and she seduces him. Who cares if hes connecting with chicks on the first day, he is 19 not 13.

Sep 14, 2023
Am I the only one who got dominatrix vibes from Eve?

I mean she constantly tries to give shit to MC and she tests him by rubbing his cock with her feet, I've got nothing against girls acting a bit bratty, but I hope they don't fuck it by forcing MC to act like a little submissive bitch. And pls no foot fetish, that shit is fucking weird.

Bruce F. Lee

Mar 16, 2021
Am I the only one who got dominatrix vibes from Eve?

I mean she constantly tries to give shit to MC and she tests him by rubbing his cock with her feet, I've got nothing against girls acting a bit bratty, but I hope they don't fuck it by forcing MC to act like a little submissive bitch. And pls no foot fetish, that shit is fucking weird.
I think it’s more that she is a bit broken right now.

Bruce F. Lee

Mar 16, 2021
My take on the 4 young love interests. (By marriage, I also mean long term relationship, etc.)

1. Bree. Hottest body and arguably prettiest. Not the brightest. She’s the one I’d most want to fuck and want to marry the least.
2. Mia. The safest choice for an easygoing marriage. Compatibility of personality has already been proved by the friendship. That same thing indicates a lack of passion. If the passion was there, they would be dating already.
3. Eve. Broken by something—previous breakup, abusive uncle, or something similar has left her cynical and unsociable. As Alanis Morrisette sang in the 90’s, “I am not the Dr.” Pass.
4. Sophie. The perfect woman for me. I love to read, also picked “family” as where I’d want to be in five years, and I love the extremely rare combination of black hair and blue eyes. Compatibility and chemistry make her a perfect match.

Reactions: crotch69

robin312

Jul 6, 2023
4. Sophie. The perfect woman for me. I love to read, also picked “family” as where I’d want to be in five years, and I love the extremely rare combination of black hair and blue eyes. Compatibility and chemistry make her a perfect match.
I think Sophie is a kind of woman that would make your bed each time you tried to go to the toilet at night
She is a control freak

4.70 star(s) 273 Votes