4.70 star(s) 271 Votes

DirtyMario

Jumping bitches since '85
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
The waiting between updates was so long that the dev was afraid that people could lose interest in this game if this update weren't "juicy" enough, so he packed a lot of lewd/sex scenes in it.
I think there is definitely some truth to that.
But the devs seem to have a good grip on how things are done so I at least anticipate that the "adventures" with all the other girls might explode in MCs face very soon. Made lots of saves this episode for exactly this reason.

the twin Hills.
Genius.
Also the most righteous of conquests.

DirtyMario

Donor
Jul 19, 2017
I just noticed how much the game blew up. It had around 600 patrons before the last update, now it's almost 1000. Amazing results.
Happens to most games right after an release. That number is gonna go down rather steep from here until the next update.

Reactions: Northpx

NeroZee

Jun 24, 2018
Happens to most games right after an release. That number is gonna go down rather steep from here until the next update.
For sure, although if the devs stick to the 3-4 month schedule release the drop wont be that bad. The game will continue to grow even more, personally i am hoping it picks up the patrons from "dead" games like Milfy City and games like that, that are just dragging along like a zombie.
There are so many amazing games out there that people have yet to discover.

MaxRichard

Oct 7, 2023
I would actually welcome an MC that has Schizophrenia. It'll be something new, different and exciting. I wonder if we'll ever get one...

I definitely want an MC with a Mental Disorder lol it'll be very interesting, to say the least.
God, no! We already have the Summer's Gone MC that's an edgelord suffering panic attacks and that's the most insufferable MC I've come across after 20+ VNs

Plottwist98

Sep 24, 2021
seduces Eve, that barely knows and lets her play with his cock, and then gets a blowjob from his childhood friend... If this isn't to rush into sex scenes... Only the last one makes any sense since, at least, his old friend had felt for him time ago. The other ones? MC has a magic cock and the mad seduction skills of a Casanova... being a 19 years old virgin.
Eve scene is pretty organic to me. I wouldn't say she was seduced, I mean, it's quite normal for a girl to act the way she acted. if she's a bit loose, but you get it... It's not like she's falling in love with the MC like Bree and Sophie.

jijo15

Sep 10, 2019
God, no! We already have the Summer's Gone MC that's an edgelord suffering panic attacks and that's the most insufferable MC I've come across after 20+ VNs
You don't EVER say that here, ok budd? Summer's Gone is a masterpiece rivaling some of the greatest pieces of literature in the entire history of humanity. The dev milking his patrons with excuses, "remakes", and making a second game at the same time to delay the addition of actual sex scenes is totally justified. Don't you dare to claim otherwise

DirtyMario

Donor
Jul 19, 2017
if she's a bit loose, but you get it... It's not like she's falling in love with the MC like Bree and Sophie.
Eve's already fallen for MC hook line and sinker, no way out.
But she'd never make it known because she's a dark princess.
Also she doesn't want to risk getting stabbed by Mia while she's asleep.

• Haha
Reactions: crotch69

Deleted member 6168082

Jun 5, 2023
If you like such content, you may try A shot in the dark. It has such vibes
I was actually thinking about this game before you mentioned it lol. Glad to see it'll be on Steam soon. Just need to make sure I won't need a "patch" for it, since it has incest and some Devs don't add the "name each character/define the relationships in-game" options for their Steam version.

I haven't played it yet (downloaded it just now though) but if it has the vibes/stuff that I mentioned, this should be good.

The only other game I know of that has a bit of what I want is " Raptus

Wasn't Summer's gone MC a mental nutcase ?
I don't remember much (just bits and pieces) about the old MC, since I haven't played that game in a long time. All I know is that I liked the way he was before the Dev decided to change him/scenes up and remove the "Dark path" from him. Being able to tell the sister of a LI to "Shut the fuck up" felt good.

God, no! We already have the Summer's Gone MC
I didn't mind him that much (in the old version, don't know about the new version) Everyone will have certain things/people they can't stand, that MC is just not for you.

she doesn't want to risk getting stabbed by Mia while she's asleep.

The dark princess should not fear the darkness (what? idk lol)

Reactions: DirtyMario

DirtyMario

Donor
Jul 19, 2017
For me the majority of its characters look like they escaped from FF 15 or any other game of this franchise
It’s just too surreal for me - they don’t look like humans, but rather objects of art
That might be exactly what he's going for. Very specific art style, very stylized.
Summer heat doesn't go as far. Everyone (almost everyone) is still extremely beautiful but not unrealistically so.
I like both approaches for what it's worth.

jtc

Jul 1, 2017
The dev doesn't rush the updates. It's about a year of waiting. :FacePalm: But the story? Man, all sex/lewd scenes happen the very first day of the story in about six hours or less. The MC is a 19 y.o. virgin (yes, he had sex with a girl when he was so drunk that he doesn't even remember the girl... he's virgin) that can seduce eight girls and mature women that he didn't know previously (except one) like a professional gigolo.

The guy, first fucks a MILF and doesn't even know her name, then in the pool seduces the brunette girl that didn't know a couple or three hours ago, and she falls for him, then goes to a strip club where he fucks a girl he barely knows in front of a woman that barely knows, gets drunk, returns to the house where he flirts with the sister of the MILF that he fucked that afternoon, seduces the redhead that barely knows, seduces Eve, that barely knows and lets her play with his cock, and then gets a blowjob from his childhood friend... If this isn't to rush into sex scenes... Only the last one makes any sense since, at least, his old friend had felt for him time ago. The other ones? MC has a magic cock and the mad seduction skills of a Casanova... being a 19 years old virgin.
When you put it like that, it is kinda ridiculous. This problem could have been solved with some time skips, we don't have to see every hour or even day of the mc's life.

robin312

Jul 6, 2023
The dev doesn't rush the updates. It's about a year of waiting. :FacePalm: But the story? Man, all sex/lewd scenes happen the very first day of the story in about six hours or less. The MC is a 19 y.o. virgin (yes, he had sex with a girl when he was so drunk that he doesn't even remember the girl... he's virgin) that can seduce eight girls and mature women that he didn't know previously (except one) like a professional gigolo.

The guy, first fucks a MILF and doesn't even know her name, then in the pool seduces the brunette girl that didn't know a couple or three hours ago, and she falls for him, then goes to a strip club where he fucks a girl he barely knows in front of a woman that barely knows, gets drunk, returns to the house where he flirts with the sister of the MILF that he fucked that afternoon, seduces the redhead that barely knows, seduces Eve, that barely knows and lets her play with his cock, and then gets a blowjob from his childhood friend... If this isn't to rush into sex scenes... Only the last one makes any sense since, at least, his old friend had felt for him time ago. The other ones? MC has a magic cock and the mad seduction skills of a Casanova... being a 19 years old virgin.

The waiting between updates was so long that the dev was afraid that people could lose interest in this game if this update weren't "juicy" enough, so he packed a lot of lewd/sex scenes in it. It's OK, but it could have been way better done if the dev would know how actually write a script, not just packing a scene after another without transitions in the story.

About "maybe this VN isn't for you", is funny. I'm sure the devs love when fans of a game, to defend it, say to potential patrons "maybe this game isn't for you" after the first criticism. :FacePalm:
I agree. The story is not as great as renders. And updates are rare, that’s true as well
All this criticism is justified
But what can we do about it? Just hope that it will be changed to the better in the future
At least it’s not such notorious as Female agent

Amedore

Jul 6, 2018
Eve scene is pretty organic to me. I wouldn't say she was seduced, I mean, it's quite normal for a girl to act the way she acted. if she's a bit loose, but you get it... It's not like she's falling in love with the MC like Bree and Sophie.
But it's supposed she's not actually loose. She's virgin and it seems that she's not interested in boys and usually scares them out. That's what she tries to do with MC in chapter one. But apparently she has decided to become loose and go straight for MC's cock in just a few hours. Not some flirt, maybe a kiss... nah, she wants to play with his cock. She could have wait a couple of days, at least. :KEK:

4.70 star(s) 271 Votes