4.70 star(s) 271 Votes

NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
Yes it's intended that way. If you answer the "who would you do" question she says that you probably heard her wrong. And when you roll back you see that you actually did. She asked "how do you do it". It's meant to demonstrate that there are choices you can't roll back in this game (excluding save editing).
Is there a way to get "who would you do" choice again? I try reload several time but she always ask "how do you do it?" I thought I was going crazy until I read this.

Kirel

Mar 18, 2018
Can someone tell me what were the exact changes made to v0.5.1?
Once fix I noticed is that you now get the correct text conversation with Cassandra in chapter 5 if you turned her down in chapter 4. In v0.5.0, you would always get the text conversation as if you'd fucked her, even if you didn't.

Reactions: Kronicza7x

NebulousShooter

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 24, 2018
I start a new game but still don't get that choice. Maybe i need to delete the save folder first?

So there is no extra "point" or dialogue if you choose "you" during that dialogue?
yes, delete 'persistent' file in both renpy and game/saves folder. But be careful as that also removes your unlocked photos, scenes, special renders etc
I start a new game but still don't get that choice. Maybe i need to delete the save folder first?

So there is no extra "point" or dialogue if you choose "you" during that dialogue?
Its mentioned again, but the game doesn't record any further points for that, its just flavor text. So, it counts only if you are roleplaying and want to get every choice that favors a certain girl in a playthrough.

Reactions: NukaCola

Amedore

Jul 6, 2018
heh disagree , i found the pace of the story pretty well done , i like when devs take their time to actually develop the story at its own pace instead of rushing to get to sex scenes or something like that . I find the daily routine gives more needed characters background and shows what they have been doing at the camp , if you don't like it maybe this VN just isn't for you , because why would the dev skip something that is one of the main things about the game.
The dev doesn't rush the updates. It's about a year of waiting. :FacePalm: But the story? Man, all sex/lewd scenes happen the very first day of the story in about six hours or less. The MC is a 19 y.o. virgin (yes, he had sex with a girl when he was so drunk that he doesn't even remember the girl... he's virgin) that can seduce eight girls and mature women that he didn't know previously (except one) like a professional gigolo.

The guy, first fucks a MILF and doesn't even know her name, then in the pool seduces the brunette girl that didn't know a couple or three hours ago, and she falls for him, then goes to a strip club where he fucks a girl he barely knows in front of a woman that barely knows, gets drunk, returns to the house where he flirts with the sister of the MILF that he fucked that afternoon, seduces the redhead that barely knows, seduces Eve, that barely knows and lets her play with his cock, and then gets a blowjob from his childhood friend... If this isn't to rush into sex scenes... Only the last one makes any sense since, at least, his old friend had felt for him time ago. The other ones? MC has a magic cock and the mad seduction skills of a Casanova... being a 19 years old virgin.

The waiting between updates was so long that the dev was afraid that people could lose interest in this game if this update weren't "juicy" enough, so he packed a lot of lewd/sex scenes in it. It's OK, but it could have been way better done if the dev would know how actually write a script, not just packing a scene after another without transitions in the story.

About "maybe this VN isn't for you", is funny. I'm sure the devs love when fans of a game, to defend it, say to potential patrons "maybe this game isn't for you" after the first criticism. :FacePalm:

Last edited:

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
Negative. None of the girls know yet that you’re messing with all of them (if you choose to do so). It’s more or less being dishonest while teetering on the lines of cheating so far.
Well the MC knows the girls for a half a day and isn't even dating any of them so cheating is a bit far fetched.
But yeah, i don't think this will be a harem, but i'm happy if i can get Sophie and Bree or the twin Hills.

I definitely want an MC with a Mental Disorder lol it'll be very interesting, to say the least.
Wasn't Summer's gone MC a mental nutcase ?
Either way i don't think most dev's could write a good/belivable MC with a mental disorder. Honestly i'm alredy happy if we can avoid the typical dumb/pervert/sleep rape crap which is in every other game, together with the dumb/pervert best friend which you hope will die the first time you meet him.

4.70 star(s) 271 Votes