4.70 star(s) 271 Votes

Deleted member 6168082

Jun 5, 2023
what if Eve is actually the one who goes yandere and starts stabbing others?
Mia vs Eve... two Yanderes? an epic fuck... I-I mean, an epic fight to the death! Stabs all around! Now I want someone in-game wearing a Ghostface costume :ROFLMAO: not too many Halloween things happening in these types of games :(

Eve has one benefit the other girls don't have. A single room.
They can just use the shed the MC and Bree were in.

robin312

Jul 6, 2023
I mean, what if Eve is actually the one who goes yandere and starts stabbing others?
She doesn’t look like this. Person who posts her pussy on imageboards and likes to tease others is not yandere from my point of view
The one I’m afraid of is Mia/Sophi
Mia is emotionally unstable and Sophi has a classic yandere vibes: sugarcoating you, but dark and want full control in the same time.
Do you remember incident with her mother? Maybe she was not that honest about it. Who knows

soprano31

Engaged Member
Nov 12, 2021
Can anyone tell which page have the android port posted?
Android port for this game, I used the compressed version from here as a base.
Info: I only did a quick test, hope it's working. Also some ingame screens (the phone) are small.
The gallery/replay is already unlocked.

Oct. 17, 2023
Updated the port for the new game version v0.5.1

Android port from the game compressed
(+ some more game settings) v0.5.1 (~600MB)
Pixeldrain -
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DirtyMario

Jumping bitches since '85
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
She doesn’t look like this. Person who posts her pussy on imageboards and likes to tease others is not yandere from my point of view
The board she posted on was marked SFW (safe for work) so I guess it really IS just about cats.
She wouldn't have the confidence to post there anyway if it wasn't. But we'll get right on that. After all she's seen ours, we gotta see hers next. :BootyTime:

BenjiroFukuoka

Jan 2, 2023
Are there any choices right now? Are there any consequences? That feels like it will only be in the next chapter, isn't it? I checked the renpy script in the source folder, and I didn't find a score or any other pointer like in other games.

_Char

Sep 19, 2023
Yep, this is the reason why I tried to hang out with Bree only. I hope the dev make it more realistic and you couldn’t mess with all girls at once
I recently confirmed you can go "the celibate" route with 0 intimate events.
I get it, it's quite impossible to turn down Sophie in the pool scene, but it's not the dev fault you keep pressing "it's not a mistake!!" being on the Bree route ;)
On the other hand, it kinda is...

Last edited:
4.70 star(s) 271 Votes