4.70 star(s) 271 Votes

Joelcgx19

Oct 17, 2023
lol only when it comes to Bree. Like a mother figure or older sister.
When the MC invites Sophie to see the room where they will sleep and tells her that she sleeps on a mattress on the floor, she replies that she is worried about her back hurting, I guess she is like that?, Good with the ones she cares about (Sorry if you don't understand my English it's too bad)

Plottwist98

Sep 24, 2021
View attachment 3018891
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thank u very much
Am I the only one who got dominatrix vibes from Eve?

I mean she constantly tries to give shit to MC and she tests him by rubbing his cock with her feet, I've got nothing against girls acting a bit bratty, but I hope they don't fuck it by forcing MC to act like a little submissive bitch. And pls no foot fetish, that shit is fucking weird.
Yeah, please God, no femdom shit. OPTIONAL feet content is ok though.

Fellas

Jun 7, 2021
Having a hard time of choosing between Sophie and Bree. And why is Mia moving so fast lol the other MG only gets kissing and touching. Amazing update and amazing game btw(y)

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
My take on the 4 young love interests. (By marriage, I also mean long term relationship, etc.)

1. Bree. Hottest body and arguably prettiest. Not the brightest. She’s the one I’d most want to fuck and want to marry the least.
2. Mia. The safest choice for an easygoing marriage. Compatibility of personality has already been proved by the friendship. That same thing indicates a lack of passion. If the passion was there, they would be dating already.
3. Eve. Broken by something—previous breakup, abusive uncle, or something similar has left her cynical and unsociable. As Alanis Morrisette sang in the 90’s, “I am not the Dr.” Pass.
4. Sophie. The perfect woman for me. I love to read, also picked “family” as where I’d want to be in five years, and I love the extremely rare combination of black hair and blue eyes. Compatibility and chemistry make her a perfect match.
Counter argument for the fun of it
1. Bree is a bugger eater yuk. Do not mix your bloodline here if you don't want your kids losing 20 IQ points.
2. Mia, She's the classic possessive gf. You cant be happy with her around because it's always me me me me me me.
3. Eve, Hot virgin from a dysfunctional family. You can raise her to be your cock slave just giving her a bit of affection.
4. Sophie aka plain Jane. Not adventurous, so expect sex under the blankets after marriage. She likes to read, great, I bet she likes to knit like a granny too.

So far the best girls imo are Bree, Eve and Jenni.
Does anyone knows who the main Lis are? Is Jenni one of them?

Last edited:

DirtyMario

Jumping bitches since '85
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
Counter argument for the fun of it
1. Bree is a bugger booger eater yuk. Do not mix your bloodline here if you don't want your kids losing 20 IQ points.
Hah, joke's on her! She can't possibly lower my bloodlines IQ any further than it already is! :HideThePain:
2. Mia, She the classic possessive bf. You cant be happy with her around because it's always me me me me me me.
No argument there. She's the sweetest doll and would do anything for you (even ignore side chicks for now) but I have a feeling that she'll go off like a nuclear bomb at some point.
3. Eve, Hot virgin from a dysfunctional family. You can raise her to be your cock slave just giving her a bit of affection.
Exactly as planned. :BootyTime:
4. Sophie aka plain Jane. Not adventurous, so expect sex under the blankets after marriage. She likes to read, great, I bet she likes to knit like a granny too.
Can you really say that after she ditched her best friend for you and basically raped you in public right after? Also did you see that booty? I don't think you saw that booty. You should look at it again.
Does anyone knows who the main Lis are? Is Jenni one of them?
I'm not sure if that still holds true but I'd go by the thread banner. Pretty certain that Jenni is just a side fling.

And why is Mia moving so fast lol the other MG only gets kissing and touching.
She's our friend since childhood and I guess we already had something going in the past until we found out about her being a potential serial killer.

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
Hah, joke's on her! She can't possibly lower my bloodlines IQ any further than it already is! :HideThePain:

No argument there. She's the sweetest doll and would do anything for you (even ignore side chicks for now) but I have a feeling that she'll go off like a nuclear bomb at some point.

Exactly as planned. :BootyTime:

Can you really say that after she ditched her best friend for you and basically raped you in public right after? Also did you see that booty? I don't think you saw that booty. You should look at it again.

I'm not sure if that still holds true but I'd go by the thread banner. Pretty certain that Jenni is just a side fling.

She's our friend since childhood and I guess we already had something going in the past until we found out about her being a potential serial killer.
I was just joking. Sophie has the best body I think but I'm not a fan of blue balls, so the We have to wait anon scene was a turn off. At least give me a handy underwater or smth woman :BootyTime:

DirtyMario

Jumping bitches since '85
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
I was just joking. Sophie has the best body I think but I'm not a fan of blue balls, so the We have to wait anon scene was a turn off. At least give me a handy underwater or smth woman :BootyTime:
Same thing with Eve and Bree, they didn't finish what they started either. :cry:
Mia did, but I'm unsure if the constant risk of spontaneous death is worth it.

Kronicza7x

Aug 9, 2018
Having a hard time of choosing between Sophie and Bree. And why is Mia moving so fast lol the other MG only gets kissing and touching. Amazing update and amazing game btw(y)
Because Mia is making a desperate attempt to recieve attention from MC. In that last scene when she asks him about his time at the strip club and whether he received a lap dance, it's like she is settling.

Last edited:
4.70 star(s) 271 Votes