4.70 star(s) 271 Votes

Ass prefer

Sep 30, 2022
The development time for 0.6 is planned to be around 3-4 months. This update will be shorter, faster and feature main girls only.
3-4 months? is that true? won't you have to wait a year? And what did he mean when he said the main girls? I hope Eva will be there.

Reactions: Northpx

c0gnomen

Dec 25, 2022
holy hell didn't expect this game to be this good! can't wait for next chapters!
this game is right up with being a dik for me!
I don't know if you should level those two. Time in SH moves really slow. Fifth chapter and it's been like 2 days? In BaDIK when you start 5th chapter it's been already 2 weeks or so.

Venom126

Jan 26, 2020
I don't know if you should level those two. Time in SH moves really slow. Fifth chapter and it's been like 2 days? In BaDIK when you start 5th chapter it's been already 2 weeks or so.
well narrative is different game to game, i don't think it should be main thing to compare games.
personally i admire graphics, details, interesting story and characters and last but not least animation and overall quality for sex scene. that's why this game is very interesting to me and looking forward next chapters.

Dororohot

Aug 6, 2020
is it a game where you have a single girl per playthrough or you can have relation with all the girls in a single playthrough .I

anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
is it a game where you have a single girl per playthrough or you can have relation with all the girls in a single playthrough .I
There's a few choices where you have to choose between girls but I'm not sure there's been enough to take you off any path yet. That'll change in the future though, this isn't a harem game.

Reactions: Northpx

Dororohot

Aug 6, 2020
Man i hate these game where i have to restart the game and skip texts just to select different girl .So any idea how many playthroughs is needed?or is it single for each girl?
this isn't a harem game.
It doesn't need to be a harem game to engage with multiple girls in single playthrough.

Reactions: Joelcgx19

Garen

May 6, 2017
What an turnaround. The first couple releases of this game, I had zero hopes and felt bored even though it looked great. Eve and Bree were somewhat interesting but that was it. But this past update was an absolute banger.

Every single girl. All fantastic scenes. Back-to-back bangers. Loved them all. No idea how things can keep being interesting moving forward around a fixed house location but I'm hyped.

ch5pt460_begun.png ch5mo195_wk.png ch5nr130_hk.png ch5br221_kne.png ch5bc50_fl.png screenshot0003.png

Outlier69

Dec 4, 2022
this isn't a harem game.
Based on the "harem" option present for the question "What type of intimate content are you most interested in?" in , I think devs are considering it.
I, personally, hope that there will be an option to build a harem, but you'll have to make very specific choices at a very specific time for it to work. However, I don't remember if I chose that option when I was filling out the survey as I did it in a great hurry.

4.70 star(s) 271 Votes