4.70 star(s) 271 Votes

brymont92

Jun 12, 2017
Based on the "harem" option present for the question "What type of intimate content are you most interested in?" in , I think devs are considering it.
I, personally, hope that there will be an option to build a harem, but you'll have to make very specific choices at a very specific time for it to work. However, I don't remember if I chose that option when I was filling out the survey as I did it in a great hurry.
Although we all have a soft spot for a harem, personally, I don't think this visual novel is the right fit for one. It seems to be set in a more 'normal' world and lacks that comical style other harem vns have. I can envision some threesomes occurring, but the idea of all five main girls falling for the MC and being perfectly fine with him seducing all of them would shatter the suspension of disbelief for me.

NebulousShooter

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 24, 2018
As if not having a harem in this game wasn't horror enough:HideThePain:

I've already experienced the horror in the game:KEK:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
:Kappa:
Meme aside, story bit, I am sure she actually wants that very much, but either can't procreate, or lost one and never processed the trauma. Or, maybe just the 3rd sister's death has made her scared about losing loved ones and she doesn't want the risk of losing a child? :unsure:

• Sad
Reactions: Boobs Lover

LiuXuande

May 5, 2022
Right now, it got all the dullness of a harem game so I don't see why it can't be one. MC is going from one place to another, without any goal in his mind, with everyone head over heels for the MC, just to offer us the option "Do you want to get closer to this character?".

The only time it seemingly wasn't a harem, was when you had the option to choose between Mia and Sophie/Bree with some repercussions on your relationship with them. Which makes it the most interesting moment of the game. Clearly hasn't happened since then.

wizardcock

Feb 19, 2021
The questionnaire include option to choose harem. So the Dev really considers adding harem path. Maybe adding harem path and remain every main girl single path can satisfy most players' need.
Man, if there's gonna be a harem, that sucks. I was so looking forward to the jealous looks, the tough choices, the moments where you feel like the girl cares about you because she doesn't want you to look at someone else. And because of the harem, it will all become trite, the girls will seem slutty and agreeable instead of sweet and modest.

reahwea

Dec 24, 2022
Man, if there's gonna be a harem, that sucks. I was so looking forward to the jealous looks, the tough choices, the moments where you feel like the girl cares about you because she doesn't want you to look at someone else. And because of the harem, it will all become trite, the girls will seem slutty and agreeable instead of sweet and modest.
There won't be harem

hysepReC

Feb 16, 2022
Meme aside, story bit, I am sure she actually wants that very much, but either can't procreate, or lost one and never processed the trauma. Or, maybe just the 3rd sister's death has made her scared about losing loved ones and she doesn't want the risk of losing a child? :unsure:
Or she just thinks it's inappropriate for a student to be calling her "Mommy"...

Kronicza7x

Aug 9, 2018
No forced threesomes is all i'm hoping for. I do not want threesomes between Bree & Sophie, Ms. Hill & her sister, or Mia & the other girls. Jealousy, lies, envy, deceit, is what I hope for.

Last edited:

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
Right now, it got all the dullness of a harem game so I don't see why it can't be one. MC is going from one place to another, without any goal in his mind, with everyone head over heels for the MC, just to offer us the option "Do you want to get closer to this character?".

The only time it seemingly wasn't a harem, was when you had the option to choose between Mia and Sophie/Bree with some repercussions on your relationship with them. Which makes it the most interesting moment of the game. Clearly hasn't happened since then.
Yeah sadly the writing is not on par with the graphics. It's the classic magic dick MC who's nobody and do nothing special but the girls are throwing themselves at him and are ok to share (maybe not, let's W&S)

NebulousShooter

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 24, 2018
No forced threesomes is all i'm hoping for. I do not want threesomes between Bree & Sophie, Hill & her sister, or Mia & the other girls. Jealousy, lies, envy, deceit, is what I hope for.
Seeing as Bree is extremely territorial so far and Sophie seems not to trilled when you propose it to her, I think its more than confirmation that if that threesome/throuple will happen, is the MC that will have to force it, which is a nice change of pace from other VN throuples where usually there is a lesbian couple bringing the MC into the mix.

Boobs Lover

Jan 23, 2022
Or she just thinks it's inappropriate for a student to be calling her "Mommy"...
It is, also i would be kinky and hot as fuck:sneaky:
Meme aside, story bit
All i wanted to say is i'm starving for Mommy roleplay with Ms. Hill;)
ch5nr130_hk.jpg
I don't want to feel sad when i'm thinking about Ms. Hill, in other games there is a plenty of characters who's stories makes me sad already:HideThePain:

OWSam000

Mar 1, 2022
It still can happen in harem path(if exist) where you have to balance the relationship with every girl carefully. It can create drama through the whole game but you can get the sweetest fruit in the end if you made all correct choice to make the harem end. That is what I want to find in this game, to make the impossible to become possible in a fucking game.

4.70 star(s) 271 Votes