4.70 star(s) 271 Votes

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Oh no! I hope she doesn't use sexual favors to tickle out some information from us! I'm so weak to that, it would be horrifying!
:Kappa:
A truly horrifying hypothetical scenario. One we genuinely hope does not come into fruition :Kappa:.
I'll take one for the team....I might make it...for...a few months...maybe...longer....

Don Sucio

Jan 17, 2021
What a jewel... nowadays i find really good games here, it´s a good time... Renders are amazing, and personalitie of characters too, i´m in love with Eve and Bree, they are so sweet... And of course would be amazing a trio with Kate and her sister :LOL:

It´s possible that it´s only me, but i feel Bree loves being dominated and Eve maybe wants to dominate a bit? I don´t know, but it would be cool to have differents personalities and tastes.

About Miller i don´t know in what is he into but i´m pretty sure is nothing legal... and now the fucking girl cop has put us with that pack of money... Carefull. Maybe our Mc can be luck, we have in our way (at least for now) Jenni, who is the Boss club daughter... this could be good for us if we need help. I like the way is going the game, it´s intriguing and it´s more than a bunch of hot teens fucking around.

I have a crazy theory, i don´t know is someone has put it here before me but, someone think Miller can be our father? I feel like he is trying to act like a dad, maybe Mc is not his son but then Miller wants to act like a dad for some reason... That or maybe when Kate show us her picture she nows something about our mother ,i don´t know, those are only crazy theories without good clues, we will have to wait more to discover it...

P.S: Fuck that instafox cunt... I hope we can punish her somehow.

• Hey there
Reactions: DirtyMario

Scoundrel123

Oct 22, 2022
Quick question, is there a auto-forward button cause I can't figure out which one, there is a slider in the menu so I would assume so. I did a few complete playthroughs already, dont want to fast forward.

SSJGOD

Nov 7, 2018
I was talking about a situation IF the protagonist is acting like that. Where there is cause for jealousy.
There are multiple sexual coexistences happening but it's only so long before it all blows up

Last edited:

Paynne

Oct 31, 2018

Hello, everyone!

It was a great week. We went over several quality of life changes for the game, such as adding auto-play and the option for players to customize their replay experience. Some renders where the textures were bothersome were fixed, and there are many, many more in the queue still waiting to be fixed. We also addressed some issues reported in Discord. We'd like to thank everyone who has reported bugs, typos and render mistakes to us so far! It really helps us.

We worked on the outfits that the girls will wear in the upcoming day, especially Mia. Her outfit is designed but you will get to vote on the final look. The same goes for Sophie's outfit. These will mainly be shirt color options as the rest of the outfit is already decided. For example, Sophie will be sporting a navy blue pleated skirt.

Scripting has been coming along nicely and we're ready to start posing and making more renders for the next update. In the next few weeks we'll be deciding on the best way to show our progress visually. We'll try to keep it relatively simple to follow. And no, it won't be a fade-in progress bar this time!

LITTLE LIST OF WHAT WE DID THIS WEEK:
  • Togglable color-coded choice buttons
  • Customizable replay starts
  • Fixed a bug in replay
  • Outfits for the girls
  • Added auto-play
  • Menu changes
  • Render fixes
  • Scripting

OTHER NEWS

The feedback survey for CH05 has surpassed the amount of responses for the previous survey, in just two weeks! Amazing. Thanks everyone for contributing your thoughts and answers. And in case you have no idea what the feedback survey even is,

Cheers and have a great weekend,

Robison & Npx

Last edited:

JuninPk

Feb 25, 2020
Hello friends, new player here, I really liked the game and I would like to know how often it is updated, if anyone can answer I would be grateful.

soprano31

Engaged Member
Nov 12, 2021
Hi, I tried different routes, but doesn't seem to be that much of a difference. Which girls do currently (0.5.1) have some sex scenes??
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
-blowjob and sex scene with Jenni
-just kissing with Sophie in the pool
-and Eve just want to see your dick

theshadowmaker

May 10, 2021
-blowjob and sex scene with Jenni
-just kissing with Sophie in the pool
-and Eve just want to see your dick
Oh yeah, I forgot about the Jenni thing. I did it too. Sophie kissing I guess it's a matter of going with Sophie instead of Bree, will pass. And Eve also saw my dick lol. Ok thanks, seems I saw everything for 0.5.1 Great game btw, will come back in a year to see new things!!

Don Sucio

Jan 17, 2021
Do choices have impact in this game? or is just for scenes?
The only thing i can tell you is that there are choices where you can lie and in the game sounds like a "pom" or something like that, showing you have choosen to lie. I don´t know if this can have an impact in the story or if the sound when you choose to lie mean that, but this is all i know and remember.

Reactions: Tony_Soprano
4.70 star(s) 271 Votes