4.70 star(s) 271 Votes

Bruce F. Lee

Mar 16, 2021
Meme aside, story bit, I am sure she actually wants that very much, but either can't procreate, or lost one and never processed the trauma. Or, maybe just the 3rd sister's death has made her scared about losing loved ones and she doesn't want the risk of losing a child? :unsure:
That’s a dark explanation. Plausible, but dark.

Bruce F. Lee

Mar 16, 2021
It still can happen in harem path(if exist) where you have to balance the relationship with every girl carefully. It can create drama through the whole game but you can get the sweetest fruit in the end if you made all correct choice to make the harem end. That is what I want to find in this game, to make the impossible to become possible in a fucking game.
I‘m assuming you’ve never been married. One wife is almost more nagging than I can take. Multiplied by 4x would be agony. Harem’s are the real horror of the erotic VN genre.

wizardcock

Feb 19, 2021
It still can happen in harem path(if exist) where you have to balance the relationship with every girl carefully. It can create drama through the whole game but you can get the sweetest fruit in the end if you made all correct choice to make the harem end. That is what I want to find in this game, to make the impossible to become possible in a fucking game.
hmm, I see your point. Yes, you can make getting a harem an interesting challenge too, but the developers need to put a lot more effort into it. What you're talking about requires different mechanics such as, for example, the level of relationship between the girls or the level of liking between the girls, the general level of depravity of the girls themselves, and so on. These are all more sandbox mechanics, not VN built on dialog and atmosphere. And otherwise you get like this: you go around the rooms, build relationships and girls suddenly agree to share. It's hard to make it feel natural. Harem games have always problems with the depth of elaboration of emotionality in relationships, love. Or will it be "University of Problems", where the main character goes to every girl, talking love and sweet things to her, hugs her sweetly, and so on all day long.

Kronicza7x

Aug 9, 2018
Yeah sadly the writing is not on par with the graphics. It's the classic magic dick MC who's nobody and do nothing special but the girls are throwing themselves at him and are ok to share (maybe not, let's W&S)
It's only been day 1, lets give it time to develop. Mc is settling in and getting aquainted with the ladies, but there is more to the game than that. Fore instance, there is a thief in the house who stole documents from Ms. Hill drawer, & the crooked cop Lainey got MC drunk and planted a package of money on him. There is something very suspicious about her and Jenni.

wizardcock

Feb 19, 2021
It's only been day 1, lets give it time to develop. Mc is settling in and getting aquainted with the ladies, but there is more to the game than that. Fore instance, there is a thief in the house who stole documents from Ms. Hill drawer, & the crooked cop Lainey got MC drunk and planted a package of money on him. There is something very suspicious about her and Jenni.
That's the second thing that bothers me, besides the harem atmosphere. I really hope the game won't then be built around some thugs, mafia, secret agents pretending to be bad (another stupid rule that whoever we fuck can't turn out to be really bad or get a bad result). And the gorgeous main character with the magical dick immediately becomes the center around that. I want some kind of simple, realistic story, which can realy fit in this very small town.
In other words, Mia. :D
Yes, I wish all girls had this trait, but manifested it in different ways. Bree would be more resentful, Sophie's jealousy would make her act cunningly and thoughtfully, Eve wouldn't care about the main character and that's it, because why would she want a womanizer?

OWSam000

Mar 1, 2022
hmm, I see your point. Yes, you can make getting a harem an interesting challenge too, but the developers need to put a lot more effort into it. What you're talking about requires different mechanics such as, for example, the level of relationship between the girls or the level of liking between the girls, the general level of depravity of the girls themselves, and so on. These are all more sandbox mechanics, not VN built on dialog and atmosphere. And otherwise you get like this: you go around the rooms, build relationships and girls suddenly agree to share. It's hard to make it feel natural. Harem games have always problems with the depth of elaboration of emotionality in relationships, love. Or will it be "University of Problems", where the main character goes to every girl, talking love and sweet things to her, hugs her sweetly, and so on all day long.
Yes indeed,the harem is quite difficult to suit in the story without making sense sometimes. The danger came from some gang/mafias/agents(Although I don't like these shits too) may somehow build up some possible relationship among them. However, the Dev put out harem as a choice so Dev may have a plan to make it through.

Reactions: wizardcock

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
I was talking about a situation IF the protagonist is acting like that. Where there is cause for jealousy.
Ok. I get it. Nothing for me or the girls to get jealous over. I'm not going for any of the girls we've met so far. So, I do hope the game continues to be good.

Reactions: wizardcock

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
Man, if there's gonna be a harem, that sucks. I was so looking forward to the jealous looks, the tough choices, the moments where you feel like the girl cares about you because she doesn't want you to look at someone else. And because of the harem, it will all become trite, the girls will seem slutty and agreeable instead of sweet and modest.
As long as the inevitable "choice" that locks us in to a particular girl does not arrive until at least mid-game or preferably later (this is all I ask). It is the one thing that tends to annoy me about non-harem games: when the forced choice is presented too early. Sure you can cheat a time or two, but devs never allow that to go on for long before the discovery/punishment phase.

Also, once you are forced to stop diddling the other LIs, then what becomes of them as AVN characters if they are not allowed other relationship (I suppose they can all become nuns or lesbians...or both :devilish: but what is their connection with MC)? How boring will your interactions with them become? Are they just going to let you watch them slam clams from the cuck corner? Or will you only do fetch quests for them with no reward? "Thank you so much MC, you are nice person." :rolleyes: Maybe you get a glimpse of them during a peep scene, but other than that, they are might as well be background characters at that point. Since we are all stuck living together in a house for summer, it is not like you or the characters can go away when rejected. I guess you just nod politely at breakfast table and go on about your day.

Again, as long as the choice comes later in game then I do not have a problem with it.

wizardcock

Feb 19, 2021
As long as the inevitable "choice" that locks us in to a particular girl does not arrive until at least mid-game or preferably later (this is all I ask). It is the one thing that tends to annoy me about non-harem games: when the forced choice is presented too early. Sure you can cheat a time or two, but devs never allow that to go on for long before the discovery/punishment phase.

Also, once you are forced to stop diddling the other LIs, then what becomes of them as AVN characters if they are not allowed other relationship (I suppose they can all become nuns or lesbians...or both :devilish: but what is their connection with MC)? How boring will your interactions with them become? Are they just going to let you watch them slam clams from the cuck corner? Or will you only do fetch quests for them with no reward? "Thank you so much MC, you are nice person." :rolleyes: Maybe you get a glimpse of them during a peep scene, but other than that, they are might as well be background characters at that point. Since we are all stuck living together in a house for summer, it is not like you or the characters can go away when rejected. I guess you just nod politely at breakfast table and go on about your day.

Again, as long as the choice comes later in game then I do not have a problem with it.
If the story, setting, and plot are written so that the protagonist is the center of the universe without whom not a leaf falls from the tree, then yes, there can be problems or tiny updates. Or if the girls are shown as a sex's fantasy of fapper rather than a real person with an inner world. Otherwise, you can and just socialize, make friendship( the more interesting then compare with the romantic path of the same girl)
But I agree with you about when the choice has to be made too soon. Not good. Give me a little bit of a bite to figure out which peach to pick.

Kronicza7x

Aug 9, 2018
That's the second thing that bothers me, besides the harem atmosphere. I really hope the game won't then be built around some thugs, mafia, secret agents pretending to be bad (another stupid rule that whoever we fuck can't turn out to be really bad or get a bad result). And the gorgeous main character with the magical dick immediately becomes the center around that. I want some kind of simple, realistic story, which can realy fit in this very small town.

Yes, I wish all girls had this trait, but manifested it in different ways. Bree would be more resentful, Sophie's jealousy would make her act cunningly and thoughtfully, Eve wouldn't care about the main character and that's it, because why would she want a womanizer?
You know it could still be that but with a twist. With the recent update MC & Miller are connecting more and Miller will start to feel like a father figure. The officer Lainey is obviously only using MC to get to Miller. Makes things more interesting, more exciting.

4.70 star(s) 271 Votes