May 11, 2021
Edit: Updated for 0.5.1

I've made a walkthrough/gallery unlocker for this game

Features:
  • Adds hints to dialogue options
  • Added 1 scene to scene replay
  • Added a "Unlock all" button to the gallery
Download: MEGA PIXELDRAIN
I keep getting the message 'Mod not installed correctly'. I extracted the files and put them in the 'game' folder like every other mode (Scrappy or otherwise). I'm on a Mac, but shouldn't make a difference. Any tips?

Reactions: Sneak Monkey

soprano31

Engaged Member
Nov 12, 2021
Her eyes sparkle and shine like diamonds in the moonlight,
every cute freckle of hers is a star in the sky,
her mouth is so seductive,secretive that i can love it for hours.

And oh my god,
mother nature has given her the fullest round,
juiciest breasts that i can keep sucking,licking and biting until she is as horny as butter..

after which she sits down on my face with her heavenly firm,
delicious buttocks,
and i lick her divine juices until she is shaking and trembles from the strongest orgasm she ever had.

Eve,Eve,Eve,Eve,
you are the darkest most horrible love in my heart,
ti amo,ti amo my most murderous princess of darkness.. :love::love::love:
2023_04_Eve.png

DirtyMario

Jumping bitches since '85
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
My goodness she can't even cover those things up properly with both hands. Clearly she needs some larger hands to assist her in that matter more specifically a mans. Not to worry Kate, my MC will gladly help you in that regard. View attachment 3051384
Or maybe she didn't even want to cover them up all the way! Hmmm, I wonder... :BootyTime:

Bolero

Jan 20, 2018
Good update, i am a little bit surprised Mia did what she did at the end of the update. Would have expected it would take more time for a shy girl like her to get intimate with the MC.

Reactions: Don Sucio

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
Good update, i am a little bit surprised Mia did what she did at the end of the update. Would have expected it would take more time for a shy girl like her to get intimate with the MC.
Think she realizes she’s got a lot of competition with him here, so she has to put out and stop being a tease, but to do it with her brother in the room is very brave

DirtyMario

Jumping bitches since '85
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
Some people assume she already had sex with MC. He doesn't remember who it happened with but since she's been very interested for a long time she's kind of a prime candidate.

Sep 18, 2022
Finally worked up the willpower to play this one again after not having touched it since CH2 (I think) and was pleasantly surprised with how much I enjoyed it now. Mia/Eve are top. The older ladies are nice. I think Sophie/Bree have great models but are uninteresting characters. My only two criticisms are the lack of music and the MC changing personalities, sometimes a Chad, and sometimes awkward and stuttering.

Reactions: DirtyMario

JiiEf

Aug 1, 2019
Some people assume she already had sex with MC. He doesn't remember who it happened with but since she's been very interested for a long time she's kind of a prime candidate.
I thought it was basically confirmed from some a line or two she says towards the end. I mean, it explains everything, the strength of her emotions, how she’s willing to ”move fast” (when she’s not) etc.

Chev1955

Formerly 'NL1955'
Nov 19, 2021
"Mia: Hopefully you won't puke on the bed this time...
MC: This time? I don't remember when I would've puked on the bed last time...
Mia:...
Mia: Yeah... I guess you wouldn't."

Call me crazy, but I believe these lines explain so much about Mia and MC's past.

EDIT: MC doesn't remember who he lost his virginity to because he was apparently too drunk.

Last edited:
4.70 star(s) 273 Votes