4.70 star(s) 273 Votes

PickleSteve

Sep 9, 2022
I think one shouldn't put animations everywhere blindly. Animations should be like milestones for your in game achievements or sex-scenes to be more beautiful and engaging
Rengers and animations like two sides of one medal - the main idea is to make good game
Heh, it's almost as if I can feel you are hinting at a certain well known dev from a very popular game on here... (if you read that in '60 fps' you know who...)
I agree with that, the amount of time and effort that goes into animations makes them often quite disappointing when compared to what can be done for the story of a game when said effort is put toward the (visual) story telling that can be achieved with just static renders. And when renders look as good as in this game... whoa... yes please! There are renders in this game that I have looked at for longer than some rather long animations in other games.
Don't get me wrong, animations are awesome in certain (lewd) situations, but they are generally enhanced in their effect when used sparingly. The balance in Summer Heat is pretty spot on I feel, and I'm very much looking forward to see where this is going in the future.

Reactions: Joelcgx19

Nurikabe

Feb 10, 2021
Easily some of the best graphical work out there. The story is enticing as well!

The women are some of the most beautiful and designed very well. Personalities are all unique from each other and well thought out. I would love to get my hands on the character assets (dufs)... and the characters' assets. :sneaky:

4.70 star(s) 273 Votes