4.70 star(s) 273 Votes

DirtyMario

Jumping bitches since '85
Donor
Jul 19, 2017

Hello, everyone!

We've kick-started the hamster wheel for 0.6. There isn't much to report this early in the development cycle, but this week we've continued working on render fixes and some quality of life features. We also plan to make some changes to the main menu, including a new theme and newer portraits of the girls. The menu portraits are starting to look a bit... outdated, but they'll still be in the menu for those who enjoy vintage 2022 content.

We also continued working on posing and scripting, and a little bit on locations.

Lastly, we've started working on our own walkthrough. There are already the colored buttons in-game (which are now togglable) but this one will be more in-depth. It's a small addition which we'll work on in the background and release when it's more relevant. As the game progresses, more and more moments become easy to miss. For example, you can miss most of the Bree content in CH05 simply by not speaking to her earlier in the day. The same goes for Eve.

Next week, there will be an outfit poll. There may also be a best side/Ember girl poll.

OTHER NEWS

The special render for October, featuring Bree, was also published earlier this week. If you happened to miss it,

The best girl poll has been running this week and the results are very similar to the previous one. The main differences are that Sophie and Bree have switched places, Mia and Eve have gained a couple of points, and Ms. Hill lost a few points. The latest poll also has over 1000 votes so far, compared to last poll's 386.

2022 Poll:

2023 Poll:

And the current best girl of 2023 is... Bree!

Thanks for reading and have a great weekend,

Robison & Npx
Do I spy an Eve hug on that header image? :WutFace:
Maybe we'll even get to hold hands in the next update! :eek:

reahwea

Dec 24, 2022

Hello, everyone!

We've kick-started the hamster wheel for 0.6. There isn't much to report this early in the development cycle, but this week we've continued working on render fixes and some quality of life features. We also plan to make some changes to the main menu, including a new theme and newer portraits of the girls. The menu portraits are starting to look a bit... outdated, but they'll still be in the menu for those who enjoy vintage 2022 content.

We also continued working on posing and scripting, and a little bit on locations.

Lastly, we've started working on our own walkthrough. There are already the colored buttons in-game (which are now togglable) but this one will be more in-depth. It's a small addition which we'll work on in the background and release when it's more relevant. As the game progresses, more and more moments become easy to miss. For example, you can miss most of the Bree content in CH05 simply by not speaking to her earlier in the day. The same goes for Eve.

Next week, there will be an outfit poll. There may also be a best side/Ember girl poll.

OTHER NEWS

The special render for October, featuring Bree, was also published earlier this week. If you happened to miss it,

The best girl poll has been running this week and the results are very similar to the previous one. The main differences are that Sophie and Bree have switched places, Mia and Eve have gained a couple of points, and Ms. Hill lost a few points. The latest poll also has over 1000 votes so far, compared to last poll's 386.

2022 Poll:

2023 Poll:

Robison & Npx
In 22 it was rigged but now we won:BootyTime:

• Haha
Reactions: Brainfurt

Zareem

May 20, 2017

Hello, everyone!

OTHER NEWS

2022 Poll:

2023 Poll:

Robison & Npx
2023 poll is 101 percent.

NeroZee

Jun 24, 2018

Hello, everyone!

OTHER NEWS

2022 Poll:

2023 Poll:

Robison & Npx
This is actually a fairly even poll, you honestly dont see polls like these in most games, it's usually 1 or 2 girls that are way, WAY ahead of others and you usually have 1 girl that has little to no traction, but this is spread out fairly evenly all things considered. I imagine Eve and Ms Hill will probably get a bit more popular when they start getting more intimate content like Sophie and Bree have this last update. Mia unfortunately was always the least favorite, that BJ scene as great as it was didn't change peoples minds about her too much in the end, still a lot more content to come anything can happen.

Grumpy Old Aussie

Engaged Member
May 6, 2023
This is actually a fairly even poll, you honestly dont see polls like these in most games, it's usually 1 or 2 girls that are way, WAY ahead of others and you usually have 1 girl that has little to no traction, but this is spread out fairly evenly all things considered. I imagine Eve and Ms Hill will probably get a bit more popular when they start getting more intimate content like Sophie and Bree have this last update. Mia unfortunately was always the least favorite, that BJ scene as great as it was didn't change peoples minds about her too much in the end, still a lot more content to come anything can happen.
I just finished the game yesterday. I love sweet Mia. I'm surprised Mia featured so low in the polls. The only one I liked more than Mia at this stage was Sophie.

Heretic66

Oct 26, 2021
I'm keeping my options open when it comes to the girls in this. But I can say is that the best looking ass in game is the MILF that gave us her business card.

robin312

Jul 6, 2023
Mia must be choosen by guy who knows how to tame a beast in Yandere :unsure:
Her jealousy can be deadly if my predictions will come true:WutFace:
From my point of view Sophie has a yandere vibes. As I mentioned earlier she is too sweet and her mom accident looks suspicious
Mia is just sad. She knows MC her entire life and now she has to watch like some bitches are stealing her man

4.70 star(s) 273 Votes