4.70 star(s) 273 Votes

Crusader of Romance

Dec 14, 2019
I won't say anything against Sophie as she has won me over, but Mia is special too. She is a sweetheart and it was good to see the poor girl assert herself to claim her man, rather than ending up in tears again. Go Mia I believe in you!
I also really like Mia, even if I found the scene in the end kinda weird. But if my theory is right then
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Grumpy Old Aussie

Engaged Member
May 6, 2023
Helen is an odd one. But she's funny. Don't want her as a gf though.
Definitely odd, funny and not girlfriend material for now. Helen could be cute if she wanted to be but hasn't realised her inner beauty yet. She is more interested in sneaking around being rebellious by being a slob which does nothing for her now or for her future self. Maybe some MC lovin might correct her path? Not me though, I have to water the garden or clean the pool or something away from her ;)

• Haha
Reactions: Heretic66

Heretic66

Oct 26, 2021
Definitely odd, funny and not girlfriend material for now. Helen could be cute if she wanted to be but hasn't realised her inner beauty yet. She is more interested in sneaking around being rebellious by being a slob which does nothing for her now or for her future self. Maybe some MC lovin might correct her path? Not me though, I have to water the garden or clean the pool or something away from her ;)
I agree. I just want to get me some of that MILF we got the business card from. She has the best ass in game.

Envy*

Apr 10, 2022
They aren't. You'll be busy making sure you don't "accidentally" get shot. US cops get very sweaty hands depending mostly on your skin color. :BootyTime:
I have my doubts, but a small town like Rosewood, near a forest, is typical of the United States. I would have hoped that the inhabitants would be the same, a sad disappointment.

Suga.gif

tydog99

Apr 26, 2022
Summer Heat clearly sets a new standard for AVNs - quality animations, sound effects, music choice and an outstanding dialogue too. Can't wait to see where this goes!
The AVN your profile picture is from set that standard years ago. Not many have followed. Summer Heat, Artemis, can't think of another off the top of my head.

morteuk

Nov 6, 2023
Hello, I can't find how to unlock the intimate scene on chapter 2, tired everything I've seen possible but nothing unlocked in scene replay, someone could guide me please ?

4.70 star(s) 273 Votes