4.70 star(s) 273 Votes

DirtyMario

Jumping bitches since '85
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
Simply what is going on in this thread when you find (5+2) Gorgeous magnificent women and you have to choose between them but you are very confused WHO ?!! :unsure:
That's true too, but the heresy was mainly aimed at soprano31 actually telling someone to skip Bree and go to Mia.
It's almost like skipping the eating and going right to defecation! :Kappa:

Last edited:

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
Simply what is going on in this thread when you find (5+2) Gorgeous magnificent women and you have to choose between them but you are very confused WHO ?!! :unsure:
It could be worse. You could be that guy who doesn't like any of the girls' attitudes/personalities and thinks the best girl is a one-time NPC named Joanne, who you'll probably never see again, is the one with the nicest and kindest personality.

Oh wait. That's me! :ROFLMAO:

Kazanovaromeo

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
It could be worse. You could be that guy who doesn't like any of the girls' attitudes/personalities and thinks the best girl is a one-time NPC named Joanne, who you'll probably never see again, is the one with the nicest and kindest personality.

Oh wait. That's me! :ROFLMAO:
Joanne ? :unsure: are you Don Juan , NO ? :unsure:

• Haha
Reactions: Dark Silence

Chris Fenris

Dec 12, 2021
But you raise an important topic! Hannah (Bargirl) and Nina (Ember-App) absolutely have to find their way to the MC... two side characters that definitely shouldn't be lost!!! :sneaky:

allanl9020142

Aug 23, 2018
Finally had the time to play the new update. Damn! What a big update! That really did feel like every render counted there and not just endless free roams/filler. I liked it a lot. Had to play it from the beginning again because I forgot most shit and I was actually a little reluctant to start over again. But my tune changed pretty quickly. I remember why I liked this one so much in the first place.

Playing it again also made me notice the use of "ambient noise" rather than a constant loop of songs playing in the background. I like that nice touch. Makes it really feel like you're in those settings: walking on a trail, in a small town, in a dark room while the rain is coming down.

Also, wow. The devs really opened up the world and story to even more possibilities now. You think you're just going to dicking around at summer camp but this chapter really opened up a lot subplots and even bigger story. Some bubbling drama between characters, outside conflict from social media, Ms. Hill being the hottest cougar alive, a grand and shady conspiracy going on, Helen being even more of a weirdo than we thought, Miller actually being the best wingman, the list goes on. (Although, if I'm being honest I'm kind of undecided on whether I like the serious tone it took at the end there that directly involves the MC. There was something special about the vibe before and I fear that the whole tone of the story might change after this.)

On one hand, I wish we could get more of the main cast but on the other, I really can't help also "fall" for every new character I meet. Jenni is hot, I have a weird thing for women with big foreheads. (I'm dead serious. This isn't a joke. Don't even think of adjusting it.) Then you get back home to Bree and just think, "Damn, she's perfect." Athletic, pretty, a little kinky, bubbly, a pocketful of sunshine.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Blue balls or slow burn? It's a slow burn and it'll be worth it but the fucking blue balls, man! Whoever is doing the writing really knows how to "up" the tension. I appreciate the scenes we do get thrown in there to maybe help relieve some of that.

I also gotta acknowledge how the renders keep improving. I really do like the "photography" angle to this. I always love it when there are unique touches/themes devs do to make them unique. Honestly, other than some grammar quirks that are my pet peeves and how long this one took I really feel like these devs are finally hitting their stride and things are starting to click into place.

Last edited:
4.70 star(s) 273 Votes