4.70 star(s) 273 Votes

Kazanovaromeo

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
Now now no need for violence. Besides my pet crocodiles will take care of that for me. They do get a bit grumpy when I don't feed them on time. :sneaky::whistle:
But I'm an old school type of guy. Never send in pet crocodiles to do the ass kicking. They can have what's left when I'm done. Yeah. Mine are spoiled and lazy. ;)
Well, as long as you people leave Mia to me. :cool:
1. I think my alligator is more powerful. :devilish:
2. Are you sure we will not kicked out 1st. :unsure::unsure:

Paynne

Oct 31, 2018
There is a new poll for Sophie's outfit

06sophiepoll.png

Choose Sophie's shirt color! Note that each tier has its own poll, which means the final result might differ from what you see here.

I like the #1 and #4 option, I think those colors match better with the skirt color

Last edited:

wizardcock

Feb 19, 2021

Choose Sophie's shirt color! Note that each tier has its own poll, which means the final result might differ from what you see here.

I like the #1 and #4 option, I think those colors match better with the skirt color
As long as Sophie's wearing that skirt, I'm willing to chase her around acting like a dog :)

Kazanovaromeo

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022

:love::love::love::love::whistle: :giggle:

asahibito

Modder
Jan 17, 2021

What’s that on her wrist? Proto wrist-blade from Assassin’s Creed?

Northpx

Game Developer
Nov 15, 2021

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
Possibly.
Wow. Can't believe you actually responded to that. Well, that's a better answer than what I expected. I was expecting a flat out "Nope". But as I've said several times in this thread, Joanne has the nicest and kindest personality in this game so far and hopefully she'll be down for pizza and sloppy sex. Or maybe something more. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: Kazanovaromeo
4.70 star(s) 273 Votes