4.70 star(s) 273 Votes

hu lover

Forum Fanatic
Jul 27, 2022
Any color is great whats killing it really is the whole outfit is super sexy, that freaking skirt is oof. Devs just keep cooking.
I agree too! That outfit is really something, and that scantly clad skirt is out of this world gorgeous!

Reactions: NeroZee

anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
Usually the final versions are called 1.0, this masterpiece is currently at version 0.5. Do you think this game is in the middle of its development cycle? :whistle::coffee:.
Just means chapter 5, dev hasn't said how many chapters are planned as far as I know.

triple_aaa

May 29, 2020
Edit: Updated for 0.5.1

I've made a walkthrough/gallery unlocker for this game

Features:
  • Adds hints to dialogue options
  • Added 1 scene to scene replay
  • Added a "Unlock all" button to the gallery
Download: MEGA PIXELDRAIN
So uhh how do I install this again? I've paste the extracted version into the game file but doesn't seem to work. Help?

Jarulf

Aug 9, 2020
A little late to the party but a really nice update, well worth the wait. I was going to focus on Mia, but got distracted... By, well all the pretty ladies. I already liked Bree, but Eve is definitely growing on me too. Guess I'll have to make a few different saves.

So what are the current theories?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Spider-Gwen's Hot

Outlier69

Dec 4, 2022
So what are the current theories?
Kinda thought they were a thing, too, for a moment but not anymore. I have another theory though.
When we were out on a field trip, we saw a heart with S+C initials in it on the monkey bars.
Let's assume that S stands for Shawn, then who is C then?
Caitlynn? Well, she says Shawn is like a brother to her, so it's very unlikely.
Cassandra? Maybe, but when we ask her about Miller, she says that he's an old friend, and then when we press her with "just friends?" she replies "hardly even that".
I think it's another Hill sister - Claire. When MC asks Kate if Claire will visit them, she becomes sad and answers "she won't".
And if I recall correctly, it's implied that something terrible happened to Shawn in the past. Putting two and two together, there seems to be a connection between them. We'll have to wait and see for ourselves if it's true.
View attachment 3022291

soprano31

Engaged Member
Nov 12, 2021
The game is good but need moe sex scens or mb i dont unlock them ... some one have e walktrue four the game ?(ps sorry fout my eng)
Edit: Updated for 0.5.1

I've made a walkthrough/gallery unlocker for this game

Features:
  • Adds hints to dialogue options
  • Added 1 scene to scene replay
  • Added a "Unlock all" button to the gallery
Download: MEGA PIXELDRAIN

4.70 star(s) 273 Votes