4.70 star(s) 273 Votes

Dororohot

Aug 6, 2020
Is it a harem or pick ?If its pick do i have to make gazillion saves for every girl or can i have relation with all girls and chose one at a last .If its former meh .i wont be wasting my time replaying the same game with same plot just to get content with another girl.

Artein

Jul 5, 2017
Is it a harem or pick ?If its pick do i have to make gazillion saves for every girl or can i have relation with all girls and chose one at a last .If its former meh .i wont be wasting my time replaying the same game with same plot just to get content with another girl.
There's not harem tag so we assume it's gonna be one girl choice. We don't know how many saves will you need and what choices will ultimately matter. We haven't gotten to the point when one girl will be locked out.

Reactions: DirtyMario

DirtyMario

Jumping bitches since '85
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
I'm pretty sure he was looking in the mirror when he wrote that. I'm happily married with nine kids so I know he's not talking to me :LOL:
A fate worse than death truly, but I hope you stay strong brother. For the family. :HideThePain:
My hats off to you brother
Right though? Im pt bartender/ex-chef that still dabbles in michelin recommended kitchens, an I flip weight late nights...
You don't have to get all defensive bud it was just banter. If you can take a hint though, don't jump right into personal insults. That doesn't fly far on this forum. :WeSmart:

Game in active development and this logic is not implemented for now, so no one knows
Pretty sure it's gonna be far off from a harem. Maybe some duos at best if the past content is anything to go by.

Reactions: robin312

Paynne

Oct 31, 2018

Hello, everyone!

Our week summed up: posing, set building, tree planting and scripting. While waiting for new content and coding, we also worked on adding SFX and proper ambience where it was missing in previous chapters.

The next day in Summer Heat is also about to begin, so goodbye dark scenes! It was nice seeing ya. While intimidating at first, working with darkness became fun once we got the hold of it. Returning to morning and day scenes even feels a bit strange now. At least the bright and sunny renders will be a nice break from the upcoming bleak, grey Finnish winter we have to look forward to.

Our plan for the next day and future content in general is to speed things up a bit. Our focus so far has mainly been on introduction and slice of life scenes. We intend to keep a similar focus going forward as well, but with a quicker pace and more time skips to allow for events to happen.

PROGRESS REPORTS

We're curious to know: What kind of progress reports would you be interested in seeing?

There are several options that we are considering when it comes to showing the progress on renders, scripting, animations, SFX, coding, post-processing and polish. Previously we used a simple fade-in progress bar with an approximate percentage in the header, but that felt a bit vague and unclear towards the end. Currently we are planning a separate bar for each category, which should be easier to follow. Ideally this will start already next week.

OTHER NEWS

The is now running on Influencer and Founder tiers. Eve is currently leading by a single vote, followed closely by Ms. Hill!

We also published Sophie's outfit poll earlier this week. The poll was regarding the color of her shirt, and currently the blue option is leading without contest across all tiers. Seems like blue is a very popular choice for her. Next week, there will be a similar outfit poll for Mia.

Cheers and have a great weekend!

Robison & Npx

4.70 star(s) 273 Votes