4.70 star(s) 273 Votes

Grumpy Old Aussie

Engaged Member
May 6, 2023
From my point of view Sophie has a yandere vibes. As I mentioned earlier she is too sweet and her mom accident looks suspicious
Mia is just sad. She knows MC her entire life and now she has to watch like some bitches are stealing her man
I won't say anything against Sophie as she has won me over, but Mia is special too. She is a sweetheart and it was good to see the poor girl assert herself to claim her man, rather than ending up in tears again. Go Mia I believe in you!

Boobs Lover

Jan 23, 2022
From my point of view Sophie has a yandere vibes. As I mentioned earlier she is too sweet and her mom accident looks suspicious
Mia is just sad. She knows MC her entire life and now she has to watch like some bitches are stealing her man
What if they both (Mia and Sophie) would hurt mc for affairs with other girls? :HideThePain:
The planned horror tag must be for the fact we have to go with one LI in the end. I shudder at the thought that all routes lead to Helen :eek:
If Helen is the one then there is no other choice:WeSmart:
fall-jump-out-of-the-window.gif

Grumpy Old Aussie

Engaged Member
May 6, 2023

Grumpy Old Aussie

Engaged Member
May 6, 2023
Take my hand Cece!
I'd like your post but as usual I am out of reactions for the day. LOF was awesome.

Helen, best waifu of the game. :sneaky:
You've been staring too long at Helen's filter :LOL:

And I don't think Helen is the culprit behind the thefts in the house, that would be far too easy, it's mainly Bree and Sophie that I suspect.
Helen is too obvious. It will be interesting to see who it was, maybe the sister sneaking around? :sneaky:

Grumpy Old Aussie

Engaged Member
May 6, 2023
You got me! As a Lord of the Rings fan I am here for Bree :love:

In all seriousness this game truly sets a high bar for renpy games. Worthy as a case study. Amazing this is their first game.
LOTR respect my friend.

I've had the game for a couple of weeks but I only got around to reading it yesterday. The renders are awesome. Sophie and Bree were so seductive, Eve so mysterious and Mia so sweet, I was caught by surprise. The police woman, she is an interesting one to watch. I'll be watching this VN.

Reactions: Brainfurt

Don Sucio

Jan 17, 2021
Summer Heat clearly sets a new standard for AVNs - quality animations, sound effects, music choice and an outstanding dialogue too. Can't wait to see where this goes!
One of the best things is the dialogue, good comedy lines and the setences are really well placed in sex scenes, it's difficult to find a game with a good dialogue and jokes well done.

Reactions: Boobs Lover
4.70 star(s) 273 Votes