4.70 star(s) 273 Votes

Falconer1523

Jul 28, 2021
So if it is a flashback we might get some answers to why MC and Mia dont want to "complicate things". Plus also toss that idea in the trashcan where it belongs and take Mia up on her "more blowjobs" offer. *Nods knowingly*

Reactions: Rivin and Vopeco

ImSenjou

Apr 15, 2019
Helen scares me, and I even had a nightmare where the MC had to pair up with her for some activity at the camp, the MC had to beg not to be paired with her, but to no avail, then I woke up.

It's not a joke, I'm serious, I sincerely hope something like that doesn't happen in the game.

• Haha
Reactions: Joelcgx19

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
Helen scares me, and I even had a nightmare where the MC had to pair up with her for some activity at the camp, the MC had to beg not to be paired with her, but to no avail, then I woke up.

It's not a joke, I'm serious, I sincerely hope something like that doesn't happen in the game.
She's actually the main LI, bro. All the others are just side pieces now. Where you been? :ROFLMAO:

Jet_Pilot

Jun 30, 2021
February 10
Status update #16
Hello, everyone!
This week summed up: LOTS of posing. Having many characters in a single scene is a lot of fun, but moving them all can be a proper chore. We've gotten better at cutting corners sometimes, which is great for saving time with posing and rendering, but it often has the downside of making some renders feel just a bit off. We then pose them again, which results in even more time being spent, but the end result is always worth it. Win some, lose some... But cutting corners is rarely worth it, it seems.

What else? Well, we made lots of little clothing morphs. We also played through the current content of the update a couple of times and proofread the scenes. Some of them are still missing sound effects, and you really do notice it while playing in complete silence. That will be remedied soon as those scenes are next in line for SFX.

If there was one thing that stood out this week, it would be Sophie. She caused some issues and doubled the rendering times during the pool scene in the previous update, but she won't get to slow us down this time. Now we're prepared, and our updated rendering rig can handle all of her extra weight with ease!

Other news
Robison will be gone for the majority of next week, so the next status update will be on February 23rd.

Cheers and have a great weekend!
Robison & Npx

ImSenjou

Apr 15, 2019
She's actually the main LI, bro. All the others are just side pieces now. Where you been? :ROFLMAO:
No, she's in the game for our friend. (I forgot his name)
Too bad for him, he's not the main character with AVN plot armor.

I'm going to stop commenting about Helen, I don't want to give ideas to sadists who just want to see the world burn.

4.70 star(s) 273 Votes