4.70 star(s) 273 Votes

Gulagurag

Oct 4, 2021
I have a dark horse favorite with this game. I want to see more Jenni. She has the briefest of scenes but something about her confidence and smile caught my interest. That girl looks like trouble... but in the best possible way.

CHAD-MAN

Aug 12, 2017

I mean if you're aiming for this "endgame" scenario, then sure.

Edit: I just noticed there's a brunette and a redhead too :KEK: the resemblance of the situation is insane, so beware with being greedy everyone! Or get a worse fate than death... blue balls!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
It probably wont happen, but I'd like a non-harem game for once. Also because I dont see Sophie sharing, even with her best friend.
I have no interest in a harem either, thought a throuple with Sophie & Bree would be nice.
But it's way to early to tell, we're still halfway in the first day.

AngelsAfterDark

Jun 11, 2021
Everybody got the memo by now.
Anyone who did not, should see the public opinion on it.
So looks like in the latest polls:
Best Girl Poll (Public)
Let's find out who is the current Best Girl!
Sophie 30%
Bree 24%
Ms. Hill 21%
Eve 15%
Mia 10%

Poll ended Jul 22, 2022
·
386 votes total
For me it's
1-Mia
2-Bree and Sophia (can't decide)
3- Hill
4- Eve
Once apon a time Eve would've been number 1 but I'm just sick of the pretentious goth girl characters in these VNs:sick:

Reactions: Platinumworks

Paynne

Oct 31, 2018

Hello there!
Another work week in the bag. This week we've been busy posing scenes and also rendering them out. The past few days our workstation has been running almost non-stop because of the queue! It's a lot for us, but at the same time just feels amazing to have a rendering queue. Nothing better than waking up to a batch of freshly baked renders.

The Rendering Rig
We've started collecting parts for our future rendering rig. It's something that we've been looking forward to for a while now, as the render queue gets longer and longer it starts cutting into time that could be spent posing. We've also been pushing the limit of our current setups quite often so it's time to move past these headaches.

August Special Render
The poll for August is over, and Eve is the winner this month! She'll get her very first special render designed at the end of this month. In case you missed the previous renders, you can see the last two here:

Have a relaxing weekend!
Robison & Npx

Faith04

Jan 8, 2022
Just played and love it... too short for me...or maybe i enjoy it too much lol.
Looks great so far , really , i love the story and the pace of the game , maybe im tire of read "chuckles" in others VNs every 5 secs, so in this Vn the writing seems great and enjoyable.

1-Mia and Sophia
2- Eve
3- Hill
4- Bree
Great job!!.

4.70 star(s) 273 Votes