4.70 star(s) 271 Votes

TRANT

Aug 22, 2017
Yeah, I noticed that too, and not the first time, but the developers said it should be. In other games I did not notice this, it seems.
she is clearly boss eyed in here. in RL I would recommend her to go see a doctor because she may need glasses...

Paynne

Oct 31, 2018

Unlocked

Good day, evening and night, everyone!

It’s status update time! This week we’ve been posing and preparing scenes for rendering. When it comes to our workflow, posing has been the most time consuming of all. We’re looking for ways to improve in this department, as right now the solution most often ends up being to simply work through it.

The monthly special(s) for Bree will be up shortly. We chose to continue with the hot and sweaty summer theme for July as well. But we found ourselves struggling… we couldn’t decide on an angle. So, we went with two!

Have a chill weekend!

- Npx & Robison

anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
Anybody have the latest update on chapter 4?
If you're asking regarding timescale then no-one knows for sure, the latest status update from last week was this:

Unlocked

Good day, evening and night, everyone!

It’s status update time! This week we’ve been posing and preparing scenes for rendering. When it comes to our workflow, posing has been the most time consuming of all. We’re looking for ways to improve in this department, as right now the solution most often ends up being to simply work through it.

The monthly special(s) for Bree will be up shortly. We chose to continue with the hot and sweaty summer theme for July as well. But we found ourselves struggling… we couldn’t decide on an angle. So, we went with two!

Have a chill weekend!

- Npx & Robison

brymont92

Jun 12, 2017
I was kinda expecting an update by now... First two updates took like a month each... Will have to wait a little more.
Hope theres some info regarding the mistery in this VN.

mitymity

Apr 29, 2021
Probably as the updates get bigger or more complex, they'll take more time each time which is normal. Might also be holidays or work commitments. If you're used to waiting 7-9 months, it's no problem to wait 2-3 :D

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
I was kinda expecting an update by now... First two updates took like a month each... Will have to wait a little more.
Hope theres some info regarding the mistery in this VN.
The first two updates (i.e. v0.2 and 0.3) took around 2 months each, not 1 month.
This weekend it will be two months since 0.3 came out. Will there be a new release soon? We'll have to wait and see.

Reactions: Northpx

Paynne

Oct 31, 2018

Unlocked

Hello, everyone!

Since last week we've built up a nice render queue to work through. There's still plenty of posing and rendering to be done before the next release, and currently we don't have a release date planned. We could throw out an estimated release date, but we don't want to stress it in case something goes wrong and we won't be able to deliver. So, no dates just yet.

It's been incredibly hot lately, which has practically turned the room with the "rendering rig" into a sauna. And while saunas are nice, working inside of one isn't... But with a few key upgrades we've managed to bring the computer temps down, and the rig and the room are finally cool again! It's an especially big relief because we have a couple of animations coming up, and those take extra long to render.

The poll for August's special render will be up this weekend, as well as a new preview.

Have a good weekend!

Robison & Npx

4.70 star(s) 271 Votes