4.70 star(s) 271 Votes

mitymity

Apr 29, 2021
Yes a strong start and a good thing it wasn't filled with sex scenes and a harem in the first 15 minutes of gameplay. And NTR. And pregnancy. And incest. Those texts from mom are very suspicious!!!

:ROFLMAO:

• Thinking Face
Reactions: boobsrcool

bananabrown

Oct 18, 2019
I may be in the minority here, but my biggest fear with the game is that the Li's get ruined with early sex scenes that make them come across like thots. We know so little about the Li's and they all look at the MC like he has shoes and handbags glued to his face. Stay strong dev! please develop the girls and let us get to know them better. So far all we know about them is they're hot. It says a lot when Eve the "emo" girl has told us more about herself with her words and attitude towards the MC than the rest of the Li's combined.

FullyAnimated

Jul 17, 2019
I may be in the minority here, but my biggest fear with the game is that the Li's get ruined with early sex scenes that make them come across like thots. We know so little about the Li's and they all look at the MC like he has shoes and handbags glued to his face. Stay strong dev! please develop the girls and let us get to know them better. So far all we know about them is they're hot. It says a lot when Eve the "emo" girl has told us more about herself with her words and attitude towards the MC than the rest of the Li's combined.
Agreed. Believe that is the dev's intent and also why he's introduced some side characters like the cop and car lady to allow for early sex scenes.

brymont92

Jun 12, 2017
harem or pick?
So far is not clear. Seems to me that you have to pick. No sex scenes at this time so you might just want to play a little and enjoy the narrative and renders. Maybe in the future youll have to make a lot of saves for every girl.

ahxjosu

Aug 3, 2019
So far is not clear. Seems to me that you have to pick. No sex scenes at this time so you might just want to play a little and enjoy the narrative and renders. Maybe in the future youll have to make a lot of saves for every girl.
ahh ok

anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
There's no harem in the tags or planned tags so appears like you'll have to pick, looks like Sophie and Bree may be a package deal though.

Tserriednich'sNen

Engaged Member
Jan 16, 2020
There was a telepathic understanding between Sophie and MC when both choose starting a family for where they see themselves in 5 years.

CHAD-MAN

Aug 12, 2017
There's no harem in the tags or planned tags so appears like you'll have to pick, looks like Sophie and Bree may be a package deal though.
Hopefully NOT. I certainly dont see Sophie being into that. I mean if for once we could have a game that doesnt shove everything in your face, I'll more than fine with it. Pick one... or get Geralt'ed like in Witcher 3.

CHAD-MAN

Aug 12, 2017

Unlocked
I didnt knew I could get so erect by previews alone. Then again, its Sophie, so of course its damn alluring.

Damn it, I know we're still in the teasing phase but damn this will one of those that will be totally worth it when we reach the cherry pop. Hopefully the dev isnt afraid of a bit of realism and add a little blood on those virgins :BootyTime:

I do wonder about the horror tag tho.

Yes a strong start and a good thing it wasn't filled with sex scenes and a harem in the first 15 minutes of gameplay. And NTR. And pregnancy. And incest. Those texts from mom are very suspicious!!!
:ROFLMAO:
Pretty sure NTR is big NO on this one, thank god.

Reactions: EJW and Northpx

Paynne

Oct 31, 2018

Unlocked

Hello, everyone!
This week has been business as usual, for the most part. All the sets needed for CH04 are now finished, plus we made some improvements to the Ember app. The actual content for Ember will remain the same, but we tweaked the chat to be more immersive and fun to to use. The upcoming weeks will mostly be spent on posing and preparing scenes for rendering.

Poll Results
First off, the best girl poll. The results are in and the current title of Best Girl goes to Sophie! She won the poll with 30% of the votes, followed by Bree at 24% and Ms. Hill at 21%. The poll for July's special render has also ended. Bree was the winner and she'll get a special render published at the end of this month.

This week's progress:
- 70 new renders
- Improved Ember
- Finished all sets for CH04

Have a nice weekend!
Robison & Npx

Kazanovaromeo

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022

Unlocked

Hello, everyone!
This week has been business as usual, for the most part. All the sets needed for CH04 are now finished, plus we made some improvements to the Ember app. The actual content for Ember will remain the same, but we tweaked the chat to be more immersive and fun to to use. The upcoming weeks will mostly be spent on posing and preparing scenes for rendering.

Poll Results
First off, the best girl poll. The results are in and the current title of Best Girl goes to Sophie! She won the poll with 30% of the votes, followed by Bree at 24% and Ms. Hill at 21%. The poll for July's special render has also ended. Bree was the winner and she'll get a special render published at the end of this month.

This week's progress:
- 70 new renders
- Improved Ember
- Finished all sets for CH04

Have a nice weekend!
Robison & Npx
OK , Eagerly still waiting , thank you very much for this promising game.

Swordsman83

Anti Anti-NTR & Anti-Woke Crusader
Donor
Apr 14, 2020
seems like it will auto point to men for the amber app.. is this intended or bug

Prokopije

Stupidity Exterminator
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
seems like it will auto point to men for the amber app.. is this intended or bug
I guess it's some kind of "easter egg". Just ignore the app. Don't try to choose. Later in the game you will be asked to go into app and it will be auto-set for women. And you can choose between three of them.

4.70 star(s) 271 Votes