4.70 star(s) 271 Votes

JayneDoe

Sep 8, 2018
I like Sophie too, but no love for Mia? :(:unsure:
Well I guess her rate is lower for two reasons. 1st. she seems sad and not confident in herself. 2nd. she is the "best friend" character :D who goes for that in a game?!
The "sadness" part is there for Eve aswell.

But the lack of a Helen choice... She is going to die first I guess oO

Last edited:

pantypriv

Oct 9, 2021
Confidence can be fixed, by you the MC :cool:
But yeah, I get your point. I think it obvious that she's a bit jealous at all the attention the MC gets from the "favourite" duo.
Someone's had a crush for a while, and now she might have missed her chance...though not if I have any say in it ;)

Helen is there for comedic purposes obviously and she's a snitch...karma might indeed pay a visit :sneaky:
Though we don't know if there is a murder plot in here yet :unsure:

JayneDoe

Sep 8, 2018
Confidence can be fixed. But my personal guess is, that players predict "quicker" action with the other characters. Mia seems more like a slow burn, Eve a little bit less.
The milf is out of the picture, because milf gets votes for being a milf.

BTW sophia is a snitch aswell :D

bananabrown

Oct 18, 2019
Kind of strange seeing Mia and Eve with low votes. I don't think the community is wrong, but in most VN's they'd easily be top picks. Just goes to show the quality of Li's in the game.

Paynne

Oct 31, 2018

Unlocked

Hello, everyone!
This week we improved our skin textures. When skin textures get stretched too far—for example by a character having large breasts—it usually starts to look strange. We combated this by painting custom skin details on the affected areas of some characters. This means the skin will be smoother and much more pleasant to look at... for when the time comes.

Best Girl Poll
A few days ago we posted a public "Best Girl" poll where everyone could vote for their favorite main girl. Sophie and Bree were the most popular so far, which didn't really come as a surprise since they've had more screen time than the other girls. It'll be interesting to see if these numbers change in future polls as the story progresses.

This week's summary:
- 70 new renders
- Improved skin textures
- Made future outfits

Have a great weekend!
Robison & Npx

Jun 21, 2020

Unlocked

Hello, everyone!
This week we improved our skin textures. When skin textures get stretched too far—for example by a character having large breasts—it usually starts to look strange. We combated this by painting custom skin details on the affected areas of some characters. This means the skin will be smoother and much more pleasant to look at... for when the time comes.

Best Girl Poll
A few days ago we posted a public "Best Girl" poll where everyone could vote for their favorite main girl. Sophie and Bree were the most popular so far, which didn't really come as a surprise since they've had more screen time than the other girls. It'll be interesting to see if these numbers change in future polls as the story progresses.

This week's summary:
- 70 new renders
- Improved skin textures
- Made future outfits

Have a great weekend!
Robison & Npx
Honestly, I am surprised about how come Ms. Hill is not the most popular girl?! Something's seriously wrong with these folks! :illuminati: :HideThePain:

rafaaa

Apr 8, 2022
Does the game has a lot of choices and does the choices matter for the game or its a linear path?

Myscho

Jun 30, 2018
Does the game has a lot of choices and does the choices matter for the game or its a linear path?
A lot is strong word, but there is few choices but one particular well played can change things with female cop

4.70 star(s) 271 Votes