4.70 star(s) 271 Votes

WhyMe13

Jun 8, 2019
Does the ember app on the phone actually play into the game's story or??? I try to hover over women and it instantly goes down to men...uh yeah no.

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
I would say Bree is the best, but the dev did hint they like to share, so why pick between Bree and Sophie.

Paynne

Oct 31, 2018
Header #4.png

3 HOURS AGO

Unlocked
Status Update #21

Hello, all!
It's been a hot week, but the characters don't pose themselves! ...even though that would be really nice. We made progress on the last remaining environment for CH04 and got started on rendering.

We also fixed an issue that's been bothering us for some time. To put it simply, an evil morph got loose and was acting all fucky. Some of you may have noticed it. But don't worry if you did or didn't, because it's been exterminated and won't be coming back.

We'll be posting a poll for July's special render this weekend. If you missed June's special render of Sophie, you can see it here!

This week summarized:
- 60 new renders

- Fixed a morph issue

- Worked on environments

- Sweating

Have a chill weekend!
Robison & Npx

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
How is the burn going to be for this, is it going to be slowish, fast, fast with some slow with others.

What is the pregnancy tag, getting them pregnant, or sex with a pregnant girl too, and tied to one or all girls.

The thought of Bree and Sophie with cute baby bumps is a nut-busting thought for sure.

anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
With no options (so far) to make any moves on Sophie (despite her obvious interest) it does seem likely that getting her is linked with getting Bree.

Unfortunately my favourite character so far is Ash and she seems to be set up to be the slow-burn character so I'm going to have to very patient.

NebulousShooter

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 24, 2018
Mia is starting to grow on me, which is odd, because I always stay clear of the goody two-shoes, shy girls and go for the feisty read heads and gorgeous brunettes. :HideThePain:

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: pantypriv and LizaS
4.70 star(s) 271 Votes