4.70 star(s) 273 Votes

AngelsAfterDark

Jun 11, 2021
View attachment 1905507
I love these 2 gorgous Princesses, is it OK or not , because at the pool with Sophie, it looks like Mia is Jealous and angry.
Yeah and I personally think that's great. I hate VNs where everyone's best friends. we need drama and jealousy. Imo 98% of Harem games suck, it's too unrealistic and often executed poorly.

LizaS

Jan 20, 2022
Mia is starting to grow on me, which is odd, because I always stay clear of the goody two-shoes, shy girls and go for the feisty read heads and gorgeous brunettes. :HideThePain:
Happy for you my boi! I guess there's a possibility now that you change your display picture to the goblin instead of Quinn in the near future! :KEK:

• Haha
Reactions: NebulousShooter

SSJGOD

Nov 7, 2018
I'm very random with my selections. In this game I like Ms. Hill, the angry goth looking chick Eve, and Bree

Reactions: boobsrcool

Griswold

May 24, 2019
I love the girls and of course I am a fan of the big tits from Miss Hill, but she is to nice, to perfect. She is to sweet for me and I can not imagine that she goes really wild in bed.

I am excited to see what the female naughty cop will do with the MC and I like to have at least one raunchy milf as a kind of counterpart to all the perfect beauty girls in the game.

SSJGOD

Nov 7, 2018
I love the girls and of course I am a fan of the big tits from Miss Hill, but she is to nice, to perfect. She is to sweet for me and I can not imagine that she goes really wild in bed.

I am excited to see what the female naughty cop will do with the MC and I like to have at least one raunchy milf as a kind of counterpart to all the perfect beauty girls in the game.
Can't forget about the one who wants mc to test drive her

jeffw88

Sep 29, 2019
The character models are all outstanding really. This game has so much potential. I can't wait to see what's next!

I'm team Bree but Sophie man..

pantypriv

Oct 9, 2021
Sounds like a good way to replay the game and enjoy it again :)
Its not that long after all.
And what kind of save file? You will get other people's choices, and while there aren't that many options, yet, it could be anything.

Paynne

Oct 31, 2018

Unlocked

Hello, everyone!
This week went smoothly. We made some renders, worked on the sets and scripted upcoming scenes. We also worked on a new character who will be on Ember in the next chapter, and likely in future chapters too.

Polls
The hidden bonus render polls have ended and the winners are Eve and Sophie. Bree is the winner of the lewder poll. The Influencer poll for will still be up for another week for those who haven't voted yet. Ms. Hill is currently leading by 1 vote, followed by Bree!

What we did this week:
- 80 new renders
- A new Ember girl
- Set building

Have a nice weekend!
Robison & Npx

Axeleen

May 1, 2018
Hi there, would someone be kind enough to indicate if there is currently any sex scenes in the game ?

TRANT

Aug 22, 2017
Hi there, would someone be kind enough to indicate if there is currently any sex scenes in the game ?
Up to date the game is like a convent: chicks > sex

Only god (a.k.a. the creators) knows what they hide under their clothing.

4.70 star(s) 273 Votes