4.70 star(s) 271 Votes

slick97

Dec 2, 2021
Despite being relatively short I see an incredible amount of potential with this VN. Definitely feeling like it'll be a slow burn with this one, but I'm quite okay with that.

Also, to whoever is writing the script, you should write a novel with how fantastic the quality is. While some VN's focus more on the quantity of sex scenes it always felt like wasted potential. The allure of a VN is combining a strong plot with a more artistic illustration of the setting rather than awkwardly referencing it. I hope that as this VN gains traction we see these guys flourish, because it's rare to find this quality of writing and artistry.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Everybody got the memo by now.
Anyone who did not, should see the public opinion on it.
So looks like in the latest polls:
Best Girl Poll (Public)
Let's find out who is the current Best Girl!
Sophie 30%
Bree 24%
Ms. Hill 21%
Eve 15%
Mia 10%

Poll ended Jul 22, 2022
·
386 votes total

Reactions: Mikedazz1

Sonny86

Feb 25, 2021
Android Port of
Summer Heat [v0.1]
DOWNLOAD: MEGA
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Consider supporting me on my or you can also join my for more android ports and mods.
Can you do an android port for .3 version?

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
sx01.jpg

Mia, sweetie, you want us to get married and live in a house together! You are the best girl that I ever happened to meet!

sx02.jpg

Yes! I will marry you! I will take your hand and love you for eva and eva!

sx03.jpg

You, gorgeous! You, the apples and rainbows of my eyes! You, my love!

sx04.jpg

Oh, dear, cannot wait! Will be there in no time!

Paynne

Oct 31, 2018

Unlocked

Greetings, everyone!
This week we've been working on the usual posing and creating new renders. We also started coding the first scenes of Chapter 04 and testing the upcoming Freeplay scene and phone content.

So far, we didn't find any bugs. There are plenty of small mistakes of course, such as clothes clipping, but nothing major. These small render mistakes (or "fixes", as we call them) get fixed before the release when we enter the polishing phase. We're not at that point yet... but soon!

All in all, things are going great! We're looking forward to getting the new chapter out as soon as we can.

Have a great weekend!
Robison & Npx

slick97

Dec 2, 2021
Everybody got the memo by now.
Anyone who did not, should see the public opinion on it.
So looks like in the latest polls:
Best Girl Poll (Public)
Let's find out who is the current Best Girl!
Sophie 30%
Bree 24%
Ms. Hill 21%
Eve 15%
Mia 10%

Poll ended Jul 22, 2022
·
386 votes total
I'm surprised Bree wasn't the most favored, especially considering this gem of a scene exists:

Also, poor Mia... She's definitely a close contender with Bree for my #1 favorite. It's especially adorable her poor attempts at hiding her jealousy, and also terrifying when she begins plotting your murder for ignoring her:

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
I'm surprised Bree wasn't the most favored, especially considering this gem of a scene exists:

Also, poor Mia... She's definitely a close contender with Bree for my #1 favorite. It's especially adorable her poor attempts at hiding her jealousy, and also terrifying when she begins plotting your murder for ignoring her:
Mia hasn't got much story time yet apart from the intro on the train, while Sophie and Bree have been in the limelight since everyone walked into that house. I'm not complaining, Sophie is my top 1 in this game, but I'm certain that as soon as we see more of Mia she'll be my top 2. There may even be a tie in first place.

NebulousShooter

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 24, 2018
Mia hasn't got much story time yet apart from the intro on the train, while Sophie and Bree have been in the limelight since everyone walked into that house. I'm not complaining, Sophie is my top 1 in this game, but I'm certain that as soon as we see more of Mia she'll be my top 2. There may even be a tie in first place.
I feel the same, which is weird since Mia is the archetype that I always like the least in these types of stories, but here I am interested in her. And Sophie is too OP for any other LI to compete against, so unless she suffers character assassination, I don't see that changing anytime soon.

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
I feel the same, which is weird since Mia is the archetype that I always like the least in these types of stories, but here I am interested in her. And Sophie is too OP for any other LI to compete against, so unless she suffers character assassination, I don't see that changing anytime soon.
Mia is gorgeous and apparently a down-to-earth person.
In real life she would be the undisputed no. 1 choice for any of us: a girl who's obviously head over heels for us, an easy-going person, our best friend's sister... Someone who you'll always rely on as long as you treat her right, and whose brother will support you as long as you treat her right. I wouldn't even look at Sophie or Bree.

But this is an adult game, and Sophie is too hot and alluring not to forget all that and go for her.
What's the worst that could happen? Having to restart the game? :Kappa:

den_tiger

Feb 16, 2022

Bree might have ranked higher if that scene actually got shown and was not only implied

wuhasy

Apr 26, 2021

How to get this Bree scene?

slick97

Dec 2, 2021
Bree might have ranked higher if that scene actually got shown and was not only implied
I quite liked that tease with Bree from the devs. It's evident fairly early on that our entire perspective is from the first person view of MC. Every so often we're given the chance to change the perspective which reveals an alternative angle from viewing the scene, but it never reveals the full context. It's the same situation with Bree wherein we're given a bit more context as to what's going on in the bathroom; however, from the MC's perspective we can only imply (same as him) that Bree masturbated.

I can understand why Sophie is ranked 1, especially considering her clear emotional maturity over the rest of the LI's. However, I think that exact reason is why I have a hard time giving her attention since she doesn't present and challenges to overcome in courting her.

I guess for me personally I'm subconsciously drawn to an LI that presents an obstacle to overcome rather than the stable nature of Sophie. But damn is she attractive... so who knows, maybe I end up chasing her alongside Bree :sneaky:

As far as I'm aware you need to have shown at least some interest in her - such as picking the options which indicate you'll get closer to her - and agree to do a photoshoot with her. As long as you continue the bathroom scene will always happen, although you'll need to click on the spyglass icon in the top right which changes your perspective.

Keep in mind that this is only a single render and not a full on lewd scene.

mitymity

Apr 29, 2021
You have to talk to her before the ride comes and also in the car, show her the game and generally prioritize her over Mia. Don't remember but i think you can see Mia naked while changing and still get the Bree scene even though you miss going to her room in that case. Then just continue with the photo session and she'll get all hot and bothered haha.

4.70 star(s) 271 Votes