4.70 star(s) 273 Votes

Paynne

Oct 31, 2018

Hello, everyone!

This week's posing went so-so... There's a certain scene in 0.6 that requires a lot of additional work in post, mostly time spent fixing clothing issues. Clothing simulations don't always work the way we want them to, but after a couple of attempts they usually start behaving. We might have to reconsider some of the clothing choices in the future, but for now we'll continue with what we have. One of the issues is skirts, which are quite integral for some scenes with the girls. And it's not like we can take them off.

We have several outdoor scenes coming up in 0.6, and it's been fun to play with outdoor SFX and ambiences again. 0.5 mostly had indoor ambiences so it's been nice to switch things up. The mood feels so much brighter and happier. It's nice and summery!

There is also a new preview around the corner. Would you rather see a preview of Sophie, or of Ms. Hill?

Other news

Further tuning was done to the Android version to make it more compatible with the main version, and just easier to use in general. We made some bigger buttons, font changes and other minor changes to the menu. It's almost complete and then we can release it alongside the main version. We'll see if it's worth supporting for long however, as it's just a side project in the end.

The poll for the monthly special render is also currently leading, and Sophie is in the lead for March! We haven't yet decided on a theme for this month's special, so we're also open for suggestions on the setting. Anything special you'd like to see?

Thank you for reading.

Have a great weekend!

Robison & Npx

Tserriednich'sNen

Engaged Member
Jan 16, 2020
We might have to reconsider some of the clothing choices in the future, but for now we'll continue with what we have. One of the issues is skirts, which are quite integral for some scenes with the girls. And it's not like we can take them off.
yes you can

Reactions: Rivin

Tony_Soprano

Feb 1, 2022

Hello, everyone!

(....)

There is also a new preview around the corner. Would you rather see a preview of Sophie, or of Ms. Hill?

(....)

Have a great weekend!

Robison & Npx
For real mate? Is this really a question? Ms. Hill waited longer than Sophie to get in this script so she can wait bit more :)
Sophie it is.

Reactions: Grumpy Old Aussie

radbaz31

Feb 23, 2023

Hello, everyone!

This week's posing went so-so... There's a certain scene in 0.6 that requires a lot of additional work in post, mostly time spent fixing clothing issues. Clothing simulations don't always work the way we want them to, but after a couple of attempts they usually start behaving. We might have to reconsider some of the clothing choices in the future, but for now we'll continue with what we have. One of the issues is skirts, which are quite integral for some scenes with the girls. And it's not like we can take them off.

We have several outdoor scenes coming up in 0.6, and it's been fun to play with outdoor SFX and ambiences again. 0.5 mostly had indoor ambiences so it's been nice to switch things up. The mood feels so much brighter and happier. It's nice and summery!

Other news

Further tuning was done to the Android version to make it more compatible with the main version, and just easier to use in general. We made some bigger buttons, font changes and other minor changes to the menu. It's almost complete and then we can release it alongside the main version. We'll see if it's worth supporting for long however, as it's just a side project in the end.

The poll for the monthly special render is also currently leading, and Sophie is in the lead for March! We haven't yet decided on a theme for this month's special, so we're also open for suggestions on the setting. Anything special you'd like to see?

Thank you for reading.

Have a great weekend!

Robison & Npx
is that even a question a flat lizard vs a juicy milf

• Haha
Reactions: Jericho85 and bufa

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
not Sophia he means Bree
Sophie has the best ass for sure. Tho I swore Bree had a good one as well. but if I had to label any of the LI with having a flat ass I think probably would be Mia. From what I can recall anyways maybe I forgot haha.

allanl9020142

Aug 23, 2018
Sophie for sure, honestly for me Mia is kinda of near the bottom. She only beats The older ladies and the chick from the club for me. Bree is # 1 for me I got a gut feeling she is going to be just as good as Sophie once we learn more about her.
Yea, I don't find Mia all that appealing either. Looks wise, that is. Personality-wise, she's cute and has that girl-next-door vibe. (It's really such a great balance of personalities between all the LIs btw.) For me, the personalities of the characters make up a huge if not equal part on how attractive they are. If it wasn't for how Mia was written to be that childhood friend you grow up with and possibly develop romantic feelings for, I'd be pretty whatever about her.

And I agree that Bree is #1.

Kazanovaromeo

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
Sophia is my NO1 girl and Mia my No2. So I prefer Sophia. Mia is very cute though. As Mia gets more content that may change. There is not much between the four girls in this game (excluding Helen). I'd be happy to have any of them as an LI.
Sorry sir , here is Shopie but Sophia in another game just sitting on the couch watching TV.:cry:

Luka__mindo

Apr 20, 2020
Sophie has the best ass for sure. Tho I swore Bree had a good one as well. but if I had to label any of the LI with having a flat ass I think probably would be Mia. From what I can recall anyways maybe I forgot haha.
I agree with you. what about Mia she definitely isn't flat and if I remember he called Bree because of her face in pic where she is in pool with wet hair

hw10_dress2alt.jpg ch5bc29_crcalt.jpg

4.70 star(s) 273 Votes