4.70 star(s) 273 Votes

Kazanovaromeo

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
yeah Kazanovaromeo I agree with Boobs Lover start attacking us with some asses you like too much from time to time , we need some variety.
Simple enuf , he already post me very lovely asses in private , but no links here , links in private only and No names and do not say you do not know her.
but if you are mocking , that will be prevent you form any pic at all
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Beautiful beautiful

Last edited:

hu lover

Forum Fanatic
Jul 27, 2022
who do you think is hotter, sophie or mia? honestly i would have to say mia is hotter, she has that charming look. :D

Grumpy Old Aussie

Engaged Member
May 6, 2023
who do you think is hotter, sophie or mia? honestly i would have to say mia is hotter, she has that charming look. :D
Sophia is my NO1 girl and Mia my No2. So I prefer Sophia. Mia is very cute though. As Mia gets more content that may change. There is not much between the four girls in this game (excluding Helen). I'd be happy to have any of them as an LI.

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
Sophie for sure, honestly for me Mia is kinda of near the bottom. She only beats The older ladies and the chick from the club for me. Bree is # 1 for me I got a gut feeling she is going to be just as good as Sophie once we learn more about her.

4.70 star(s) 273 Votes