4.70 star(s) 273 Votes

pottyosvizilo

Dec 5, 2022
HY guys

I wanna play the game from the beginning anyone can send me a walktrough? All the best choices, to play all scenes, thank you have a nice day

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: baklol

JJ1960

Jan 12, 2017
Looks wise they are equal, Sophie has the more alluring personality, but Mia is just super sweet, she's the girl you either marry and live happily with forever, or regret losing for the rest of your life, and she's loved MC like hell for a decade lol, you can hardly get better than that
Or Mia has an overly-romanticized version of MC in her head borne out of her adolescent fantasies that she will now find doesn't match up with the real thing, so she gets bitter and starts sharpening her Bowie knife again.

Small-pp-22

Jul 27, 2020
Or Mia has an overly-romanticized version of MC in her head borne out of her adolescent fantasies that she will now find doesn't match up with the real thing, so she gets bitter and starts sharpening her Bowie knife again.
We'll see. Its hardly believable though, they spent a decade together, and in his clumsiness(that we even saw)n MC probably showed her most of his bad sides(and good too). You don't love a fantasy for that many years lol, and if she indeed does, then there's no reason she would only realize NOW that it doesn't match up. But all that remains to be seen. She doesn't look like a star struck teen to me, just someone with a long crush that evolved to love
The fact that MC isn't ugly looking probably helped with that tho

4.70 star(s) 273 Votes