4.70 star(s) 262 Votes

BeingADikDik

Apr 17, 2021
Ember content preference: zip. zilch. zero. nada.
Prioritize dev time for more scenes with main girls, or to shorten dev cycles for more frequent updates.
Only a fool would chase random girls on an app when you have Sophie, Brie, Eve, Mia, Ms. Hill, and Ms. Hill's sister to get into bed (someday together ... one can hope).

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
Ember content preference: zip. zilch. zero. nada.
Prioritize dev time for more scenes with main girls, or to shorten dev cycles for more frequent updates.
Only a fool would chase random girls on an app when you have Sophie, Brie, Eve, Mia, Ms. Hill, and Ms. Hill's sister to get into bed (someday together ... one can hope).
yeah unless they lead to meet up I don't really care about Ember tho I dont mind it cause Ember usually a small amount of renders so probably not alot of dev time. Tho I will say id choose the Ember girls over Ms. Hill any day her sister unsure id have to see what they look like again.

BeingADikDik

Apr 17, 2021
yeah unless they lead to meet up I don't really care about Ember tho I dont mind it cause Ember usually a small amount of renders so probably not alot of dev time. Tho I will say id choose the Ember girls over Ms. Hill any day her sister unsure id have to see what they look like again.
Let's just say that I have a feeling that the girls are likely to see MC's phone again at some point in the future, and are not likely to be happy if they see he has been fooling around with random girls from the app ... not only a waste of dev time, but also likely to lead to bad end.

Dark Silence

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 17, 2021
Let's just say that I have a feeling that the girls are likely to see MC's phone again at some point in the future, and are not likely to be happy if they see he has been fooling around with random girls from the app ... not only a waste of dev time, but also likely to lead to bad end.
I personally don't care. I'm not on anyone's path. Unless Joanne suddenly becomes an LI or the girls on the app do, I doubt I'll ever choose any of the current LIs.

xCalon

Mar 15, 2023
Let's just say that I have a feeling that the girls are likely to see MC's phone again at some point in the future, and are not likely to be happy if they see he has been fooling around with random girls from the app...
That will be the time, when horror tag being activated. :LOL:

mostwanted8

Mar 8, 2024
The most angelic,cutest redhead girl with the fullest,juiciest breasts and a voluptuous ass to drown in,
Becca,Becca,let me dive into your mounds until drool comes out of my mouth and the loudest,smoothest firework pop out of my pants.. :love::love:
View attachment 3469986
She's kinda cute but her insecurity is a boner killer and her conversation is too plain.
It's the undisputed tit queen for me, Lynnx. She sexy af :love:
screenshot000111x.png

Last edited:
4.70 star(s) 262 Votes