4.70 star(s) 262 Votes

Chris Fenris

Dec 12, 2021
As long as you keep busy with Helen, I'll marry Mia, chastise Bree and make Sophie my lover... :cool:

I still need a leash and collar for Bree! :unsure::sneaky:

mostwanted8

Mar 8, 2024
Alright... Moving on.

Wouldn’t mind playing a flashback as Miller where we get to spend some time with the Hill sisters back in their younger days. Especially the other sister, Claire.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
It's kind of interesting that Claire has a camera in her hands... I have a crazy theory but I'm not gonna disclose it.
We don’t know yet what happened to her but we can assume she’s dead due to Kate’s reaction.

If that’s the case Miller is partly responsible for it or at least he feels that way. It would explain why he’s grumpy and depressed, his tense relationship with Kate and possibly even why he got kicked out of the police.
It may very well be that Miller used to have a relationship with Claire and that her death is linked to the nightclub which is the crime center of Rosewood.
All of this means we have to get closer with Kate and Cassandra to learn more about the subject as to spread further light on the mystery surrounding the nightclub.
Also get closer with Officer Lainey… Although I wouldn’t trust her too much. We should play her, of course.

Maviarab

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 12, 2020
Alright... Moving on.

Wouldn’t mind playing a flashback as Miller where we get to spend some time with the Hill sisters back in their younger days. Especially the other sister, Claire.
It's kind of interesting that Claire has a camera in her hands... I have a crazy theory but I'm not gonna disclose it.
We don’t know yet what happened to her but we can assume she’s dead due to Kate’s reaction.

If that’s the case Miller is partly responsible for it or at least he feels that way. It would explain why he’s grumpy and depressed, his tense relationship with Kate and possibly even why he got kicked out of the police.
It may very well be that Miller used to have a relationship with Claire and that her death is linked to the nightclub which is the crime center of Rosewood.
All of this means we have to get closer with Kate and Cassandra to learn more about the subject as to spread further light on the mystery surrounding the nightclub.
Also get closer with Officer Lainey… Although I wouldn’t trust her too much. We should play her, of course.
Yup, yup, yup...and yup I think.

And the heart on the wooden post is for Miller and Claire....

Ass prefer

Sep 30, 2022
It's funny that Mia kind of gave us a blowjob, but Eve was and looked much more perverted just by touching and seeing a real dick live, everyone has different reactions, it's cool

Sep 2, 2020
Alright... Moving on.

super spot on, i think alot of people are roughly on this line of theory. Helen is just a distraction. She definitely isn't the one snooping around and taking ms hill's things. That's why the game tries to swerve every cast of doubt in her direction.

4.70 star(s) 262 Votes