4.70 star(s) 260 Votes

mostwanted8

Mar 8, 2024
super spot on, i think alot of people are roughly on this line of theory. Helen is just a distraction. She definitely isn't the one snooping around and taking ms hill's things. That's why the game tries to swerve every cast of doubt in her direction.
Of course the thief isn't Helen.

I know who it is.

Bear with me, guys.
This is gonna be quite a journey.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
Of course the thief isn't Helen.

I know who it is.

Bear with me, guys.
This is gonna be quite a journey.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
not gonna lie I always thought something was odd about the first time you meet Cassandra but you know what she is hot enough she can ruin me, way hotter than her sister to me. Tho Bree is still #1 for me.

Metal Panic

Jun 5, 2023
When is the next update? I got my balls blue
A specific doctor can help you out with that.

Take a look at this, everybody.

Helen's heartbeat.

I played the game. That is not Helen. It is Mia who was there being the Yandere Stalker she is. She wanted to surprise the MC with a "hug attack" but Cass beat her to it, with two nice, squishy balloons and a warm/wet/soft mouth-ussy

Mia shall kill Cass and she knows Helen would be the one people wouldn't think is a Killer... "Mia stands behind the door, you hear her heartbeat, knife in hand, notices it's the MC, cowers away behind the door, waaaaay behind near the wall behind her, she is the wall now.

Lux Perpetua

Oct 2, 2017
I have to say that despite the amazing visual, the dialogs in this game are kind of retarded. I'm not halfway through the first chapter and I can't stop cringing

Last edited:
Reactions: Axeleen

Envy*

Apr 10, 2022
By the way, I suppose this question has already been asked, but do you know why the dream with Mrs Hill doesn't unlock in the gallery ?

4.70 star(s) 260 Votes