4.70 star(s) 262 Votes

Paynne

Oct 31, 2018

Hello, everyone!

Last weekend we did some editing and proofreading, resulting in a fresh batch of fixes and a couple of re-renders for the future. We also continued working on a scene that's one of the largest environments we've ever made. Very laggy too with several characters! But before we focus on the last scenes fully, there are still some wrinkles in the branches that we need to iron out to make sure everything's working as intended.

Practice and working on animations continued this week. This is one of the areas where we'd like to get a lot better in the future, which should be doable as we're getting more and more experience with each update. We're still far from feeling confident when it comes to animations, but we're always trying to figure out what works, what's garbage, and what could use improvement. We'll always have a survey accompanying each update too, so remember to leave your thoughts there to help us out! We need it.

Other news

We continued preparing assets and some art for the next updates. A few other projects also resurfaced from the void, such as some in-game phone apps and a laptop with a browser, character gallery, choices glossary and more. The laptop will be in some future Freeplays.

There are a couple of phone apps/games that we've worked on previously but haven't made their way into the game yet due to their lack of polish. For example the random fortune teller, who's normally a bit of a doomer and fairly satanic, but this time had a rare friendly fortune to share...

Cheers and have a great weekend, everyone!

Robison & Npx

PickerLewd

Dec 22, 2022
You should let her suck the sin right out of you. If you are lucky she'll open her mouth and show it to you before she swallows it.
You reminded me of an anecdote when I was 12 years old, my english teacher started to talk about basic sex education to all our class and always at the end she asked the class in general, any doubts? I raised my hand and in my innocence asked her, "Ma'am, if a woman swallows semen, can she get pregnant?" :FacePalm::KEK:.

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
I got to many updates of games out or about to out soon that I dont need to look at the progress on this game and probably by time I catch up on the games I care about. I will be reunited with my lovely and best waifu Bree.

I Love ya Bree , I cant wait to hold your hand again and give you some head pats , and cuddle under the night stars. :love: :love: :love:

Don Sucio

Jan 17, 2021
Father, I come to confess that I have sinned. I only played the whole game once and refused Mia's mouth job at the end because I was trying to be faithful to Sophie and follow the Lord's way. I am repentant.
ratatouille-ratatouille-chef.gif

You reminded me of an anecdote when I was 12 years old, my english teacher started to talk about basic sex education to all our class and always at the end she asked the class in general, any doubts? I raised my hand and in my innocence asked her, "Ma'am, if a woman swallows semen, can she get pregnant?" :FacePalm::KEK:.
I can´t blame you, i had the same doubt when i was a kid :ROFLMAO:

4.70 star(s) 262 Votes