4.70 star(s) 273 Votes

Deleted member 6168082

Jun 5, 2023
Thank the high heavens or RNGesus that I was not paired with Helen... LOL
If someone has good editing skills, put Helen's face on Dwights...

(tried to find a longer one with it captioned saying "parkour, parkour, get off!") She doesn't know how to leapfrog... she can leapfrog on the MC's pee pee

tumblr_msq0kxsMDi1sn2ffwo1_500.gif

so, do it! edit that biatch!

do-it-just-do-it.gif

(the voices in my head)

• Haha
Reactions: Ass prefer

Ass prefer

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2022
Reactions: Raynare69
Jun 9, 2022

"Don't forget my hips!"

View attachment 3494720
You are a savior my brother!!!

A god among mortals!!!!!

I'm mostly a lurker but I always like comments, update posts and special renders in this thread (cos this is one of my fav games of all time; Bree best girl) but when we didn't get the extra version of the specials for 2 months, I would keep checking this thread way more than usual- just at the smallest possibility of someone uploading them and then end up being sad cos there were none.

I love you and I hope you keep sharing these with poor peasants like me :)

Aug 29, 2023
Just discovered this game. It’s good horny fun. Bree definitely provokes my thing for redheads.

I was wondering why the action didn’t progress all that far with the girls… till I got to the bit where the MC noticed the time in the Champagne room and realized, Oh this has all happened the same day, hasn’t it? Realistically, sober teenage virgins won’t give up the pussy in a day. Which draws things out a bit, but I’m fine with that when the story’s good.

I was a little bummed at the end though, when I realized the MC got drunk on his birthday and fucked Mia, doesn’t remember it at all, and that’s why she’s been mooning over him. At some point the sorry bastard’s gonna put two and two together and realize it… too late if he’s with another girl, and maybe too late if he’s with her.

Reactions: D-ricky

Ass prefer

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2022
Just discovered this game. It’s good horny fun. Bree definitely provokes my thing for redheads.

I was wondering why the action didn’t progress all that far with the girls… till I got to the bit where the MC noticed the time in the Champagne room and realized, Oh this has all happened the same day, hasn’t it? Realistically, sober teenage virgins won’t give up the pussy in a day. Which draws things out a bit, but I’m fine with that when the story’s good.

I was a little bummed at the end though, when I realized the MC got drunk on his birthday and fucked Mia, doesn’t remember it at all, and that’s why she’s been mooning over him. At some point the sorry bastard’s gonna put two and two together and realize it… too late if he’s with another girl, and maybe too late if he’s with her.
Damn, another Bree fan.
Where are the fans of Miss Hills and Evе...
or Mia

xXwankerXx

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2017
Damn, another Bree fan.
Where are the fans of Miss Hills and Evе...
or Mia
Here's one, brother.:cool:(y) Miss Hill and Eve definitely deserve a looot of love and something else from the MC, Miss Hill for being married for such long a time to a insufferable complete dickhead who probably even cheated on her with a student, that cop lady, or some random whore, and Eve, cuz there's more to her than her goth girl with daddy issue façade she puts on... ok, those big titties help a lot, but it's the personality that counts the most... only when the woman ain't a damn smokeshow, of course.:sneaky:

Sophie's my main girl, love this girl to bits, you simply can't help but fall in love with her. Bree's cute and all, but she's a freckled redhead, and that's a big no-no for me, especially when there's a fuck ton of other way more attractive and sweeter girls (Mia, for example, why's she not more popular than this ??:WaitWhat:) to choose from... and we shouldn't forget about all those fine milfs, like Cassandra and Miss Hill, looking for a young stud to give them all the love and 'thrills' they need at their age. Still keeping a solo save file for Bree too and hoping for a potential 3some or a throuple ending with Sophie down the line tho, but if there won't be either of those, Sophie, Mia and Eve are my main waifus followed by baby mamas like Cassandra and Miss Hill, while sweet Helen is the cute girl who'll keep the Boogeyman away after our future kids go to sleep.:whistle::sneaky:

Ass prefer

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2022
Here's one, brother.:cool:(y) Miss Hill and Eve definitely deserve a looot of love and something else from the MC, Miss Hill for being married for such long a time to a insufferable complete dickhead who probably even cheated on her with a student, that cop lady, or some random whore, and Eve, cuz there's more to her than her goth girl with daddy issue façade she puts on... ok, those big titties help a lot, but it's the personality that counts the most... only when the woman ain't a damn smokeshow, of course.:sneaky:

Sophie's my main girl, love this girl to bits, you simply can't help but fall in love with her. Bree's cute and all, but she's a freckled redhead, and that's a big no-no for me, especially when there's a fuck ton of other way more attractive and sweeter girls (Mia, for example, why's she not more popular than this ??:WaitWhat:) to choose from... and we shouldn't forget about all those fine milfs, like Cassandra and Miss Hill, looking for a young stud to give them all the love and 'thrills' they need at their age. Still keeping a solo save file for Bree too and hoping for a potential 3some or a throuple ending with Sophie down the line tho, but if there won't be either of those, Sophie, Mia and Eve are my main waifus followed by baby mamas like Cassandra and Miss Hill, while sweet Helen is the cute girl who'll keep the Boogeyman away after our future kids go to sleep.:whistle::sneaky:
Damn, I like this guy's sincerity.
Damn, I like it

• Haha
Reactions: xXwankerXx

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017

I cant recall the context anymore I need to replay the game but what won me over to Bree's side was when Sophie was talking about Bree. Like she has always had a hard time at school or being bullied or something I cant remember anymore. I just recall that breif conversation made me think okay maybe there is more than Bree being a hot redhead after all. That conversation made me think she is probably a sweetheart , that has some kind of issues and need someone to be there for her for more than just sex other than her best friend.

Sep 2, 2020

mostwanted8

Mar 8, 2024
It has to be said Cassandra > Miss Hill. Hell if Bree wasn't in the game she be tied with Sophie for me, despite Cassandra not having alot of character development compared to the rest.
Ms. Hill has a ton of mom energy and I’m not a “mommy” kind of guy nor much into milfs so she’s far from my favorite, she’s my number 5 maybe. That being said she’s sweet and I like her looks and character better than Cassandra’s.

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
Ms. Hill has a ton of mom energy and I’m not a “mommy” kind of guy nor much into milfs so she’s far from my favorite, she’s my number 5 maybe. That being said she’s sweet and I like her looks and character better than Cassandra’s.
yeah idk what it is about Miss Hill I never found her that hot compared to the rest of the cast so I put her at the Bottom. But her sister is hot as hell for me personally.

Raynare69

Jan 1, 2022
Cassandra had a bigass forehead before chapter 3, something her bangs could barely hide. Fortunately the devs fixed it.
View attachment 3496034
:KEK:
Yeah I'm really glad they did fix / change her slightly. She absolutely had a suuuuper huge forehead in the earlier chapters.
She's absolutely a goddess now in the later chapters. :love:

So much different and improved from the earlier chapters... A lot of the earlier chapters were kind of rough looking though, honestly. I suppose this is why games like Summer's Gone had a lot of earlier stuff re-rendered to match quality (also for other reasons for that game though).

screenshot0031.png

4.70 star(s) 273 Votes