4.70 star(s) 273 Votes

Deleted member 6168082

Jun 5, 2023
sober teenage virgins won’t give up the pussy in a day.
Hmm, sounds like you put this to action more than a few times. Needing a virgin girl to be drunk to tap that...

Eh, if Mia really/truly cared about the MC, she wouldn't have had sex with him. If it was the other way around, would the MC fuck a drunk Mia? (if they were both drunk, ignore this. I forget the story)

Sep 6, 2021
Hmm, sounds like you put this to action more than a few times. Needing a virgin girl to be drunk to tap that...

Eh, if Mia really/truly cared about the MC, she wouldn't have had sex with him. If it was the other way around, would the MC fuck a drunk Mia? (if they were both drunk, ignore this. I forget the story)
mcs dick is like mia fountain of youth..she gonna suck it dry everytime she gets a chance

Sep 6, 2021
Mia may have a nice ass but she’s plain looking otherwise, sometimes her face reminds me that of a child which is a huge turnoff. What’s worst she’s a shrinking violet crybaby with the personality of a shrimp.
you cant fuck her personality anyway.. try to aim for another hole next time round

• Haha
Reactions: xXwankerXx
4.70 star(s) 273 Votes