4.70 star(s) 273 Votes

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
When I look at Eve, I see there is not an object for masturbation, but something more, the light of her soul, which has a huge potential in her
yeah as far as character development / character that look interesting at least to me Id rank Eve as # 1 followed by Bree then Sophie , Jenni , Mia

mostwanted8

Mar 8, 2024
Interesting, i didn´t think about that :unsure: . But i don´t see Sophie as a girl with a dominatrix personality, maybe we need to know her more but the contact we had with her was pretty vanilla.
I mean, she has that haughty demeanor and mature personality which could kinda fit a dominatrix but I just don’t see it, she’s vanilla or sub and my goal is to make her my babygirl :love:
You know, that got me thinking a scary thought
Helen dominatrix :KEK:

Reactions: Don Sucio

mostwanted8

Mar 8, 2024
View attachment 3499916
Eve could be and i hope so, Miss Hills mmm :unsure: , i don´t see it yet, i think she behave like that because is an adult dealing with a house full of young people :LOL: (and a grumpy man)
Agreed, outside of this situation Kate would appear as a rather meek woman, she even looks uncomfortable with her position as lady of the house sometimes. It has to be said, she might be the complete opposite in the bedroom, but the devs are probably not gonna include much or any femdom at all. I can see Eve swing both sides but mostly sub.

You all seem to forget the one with the most dom potential anyway.
screenshot0001.png

Don Sucio

Jan 17, 2021
Agreed, outside of this situation Kate would appear as a rather meek woman, she even looks uncomfortable with her position as lady of the house sometimes. It has to be said, she might be the complete opposite in the bedroom, but the devs are probably not gonna include much or any femdom at all. I can see Eve swing both sides but mostly sub.

You all seem to forget the one with the most dom potential anyway.
View attachment 3500002
Yeah...I know, is just a dream , i hope to have some dirty kinks buut maybe the game will be very vanilla in this aspect, anyway is a great game.
And yes, the most dominate girl is the police woman, ideed.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: mostwanted8
4.70 star(s) 273 Votes