4.70 star(s) 273 Votes

MaxRichard

Oct 7, 2023
it's a toss up between Sophie and Bree for me, so the one who actually has a soul comes out on top

Eve is awesome too, I just don't have as much patience for edgy moody teens these days

Reactions: mostwanted8

SSJGOD

Nov 7, 2018
it's a toss up between Sophie and Bree for me, so the one who actually has a soul comes out on top

Eve is awesome too, I just don't have as much patience for edgy moody teens these days
This is probably the only game where I can't choose a favorite. Between Ms. Hill, Her sister Cass, Bree, Mia, and then there is the side characters like Newt.

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
This is probably the only game where I can't choose a favorite. Between Ms. Hill, Her sister Cass, Bree, Mia, and then there is the side characters like Newt.
For me my #1 spot is Bree easily however my #2 spot it's a bit harder to decide between Cass , Sophie and Eve.

Reactions: SSJGOD

hu lover

Forum Fanatic
Jul 27, 2022
only 50%??? I admit I more of a Bree and well everyone else fan before Mia but damn I forgot how nice of an ass she has.
Pretty VN women = good boner.

i personally favor mia more, amongst the other hotties in the game, her looks stands out the most to me

Mia's ass is what keeps me motivated in life :devilish:
Only just the ass? mia's pussy is what makes me tick like a clock. :devilish:

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
Pretty VN women = good boner.

i personally favor mia more, amongst the other hotties in the game, her looks stands out the most to me

Only just the ass? mia's pussy is what makes me tick like a clock. :devilish:
funny thing is when I see renders posted in this thread I tend to lean towards Mia and Eve more yet when I play the game Bree and Sophie. Kind of weird I admit lol.

Reactions: MaxRichard

Ass prefer

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2022
Yeah I'm really glad they did fix / change her slightly. She absolutely had a suuuuper huge forehead in the earlier chapters.
She's absolutely a goddess now in the later chapters. :love:

So much different and improved from the earlier chapters... A lot of the earlier chapters were kind of rough looking though, honestly. I suppose this is why games like Summer's Gone had a lot of earlier stuff re-rendered to match quality (also for other reasons for that game though).

View attachment 3496140
I just noticed right now that she has different eye colors.

4.70 star(s) 273 Votes