4.70 star(s) 273 Votes

hu lover

Forum Fanatic
Jul 27, 2022
well i would like to mention the females in this game could really up the ante on bigger boobs.

big booties and big boobs are a plus, gives me something to look at when i am playing the game. ;) :sneaky:

Reactions: Exocrine

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
well i would like to mention the females in this game could really up the ante on bigger boobs.

big booties and big boobs are a plus, gives me something to look at when i am playing the game. ;) :sneaky:
I don't think anyone needs bigger boobs personally but hey id be okay with them getting bigger ones as long as Bree's dont get bigger since she is the main one I care about

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
That's because I don't like Joanne all that much. Every girl in the game outside of the main cast has been pretty boring to me ): Maybe the new update can change that.
I'm just weird. I don't like any of the girls in this really, so I chose to joke about Joanne. Probably never see her again anyway. lol

Ass prefer

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2022
Lol this guy gets it. That’s Mia’s face 80% of the time. Certified crybaby
And to think some of you like her. You like misery.
Who cares, more Sophie for me and other good girls for the rest with good taste.
I don't understand your fixation on one emotion, "crybaby", so basically you can say about all the girls they also have one emotion on their face all the time

• Thinking Face
Reactions: mostwanted8

mostwanted8

Mar 8, 2024
I don't understand your fixation on one emotion, "crybaby", so basically you can say about all the girls they also have one emotion on their face all the time
Yeah, they’re not miserable all the time…
I could go on forever saying the same stuff. You wanna like her? Fair game, just accept people are gonna point out her flaws.
I might change my mind only if she has positive character development, cause right now she’s nothing but a jealous clingy obsessive childhood friend.
Enough said

Tony_Soprano

Feb 1, 2022
Tbh, Mia could get some side action...who knows maybe surviving some serious cumtastrophe could make her bit stronger, what would rise her position in eyes of MC cuz he clearly gonna be friend zoning her even after that late night action. There is surely some potential to mildly forced actions behind that bar where MC already scored. I believe we all want them babes to fight for that MC meat and not other way around.
Either way dev must be happy that there is so much talk about the content even tho he mildly contributes to this lately. I'm gonna say it once more: DEV - we need monthly material every 2 weeks bruh, make it half monthly specials ;)

Ass prefer

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2022
Yeah, they’re not miserable all the time…
I could go on forever saying the same stuff. You wanna like her? Fair game, just accept people are gonna point out her flaws.
I might change my mind only if she has positive character development, cause right now she’s nothing but a jealous clingy obsessive childhood friend.
Enough said
Come to think of it, your comment is fair about her.

Don Sucio

Jan 17, 2021

I hope that never happens :LOL: , i hate when the devs change the characters sizes after presenting them. I like symmetrical bodies, maybe some girls with more or less boobs/asses,is good to have some variety too but all the boobs´s girls getting bigger mmm :unsure:, i hope not.

Ass prefer

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2022
I hope that never happens :LOL: , i hate when the devs change the characters sizes after presenting them. I like symmetrical bodies, maybe some girls with more or less boobs/asses,is good to have some variety too but all the boobs´s girls getting bigger mmm :unsure:, i hope not.
personally, I prefer asses ;)

Reactions: Don Sucio

Ass prefer

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2022
I don´t know :LOL: ,i simply changed my opinion, but it´s nothing too extreme, i really don´t care, i like both,just a little more boobs.
boobs in reality are very often ugly, they can hang like spaniel ears or have ugly nipples. It's hard to get them back to normal. And I just don't like two pieces of fat talking. Assholes can often be round and beautiful. Of course, everyone chooses for himself what is important to him

mostwanted8

Mar 8, 2024
Asses for the win. A girl’s ass much like her hips make or breaks her figure. It can be said something similar about breasts but not to the same degree, so much that breasts can be small or big, all they need to be is perky or at least relatively so. But a small ass will always be a disappointment

4.70 star(s) 273 Votes