4.70 star(s) 273 Votes

NebulousShooter

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 24, 2018
Summer heat is made by two people, not a team of 300 people or more. we can't know exactly how hard it is to make content. one can come to the conclusion that they are stretching everything to suck more money out of the fans.
But I would like to think that they are not greedy people.
You absolutely can, download DAZ and try to render. Unless you are running state of the art gpu you will spend 6h for a single image not even half the quality of this VN.

Don Sucio

Jan 17, 2021
Summer heat is made by two people, not a team of 300 people or more. we can't know exactly how hard it is to make content. one can come to the conclusion that they are stretching everything to suck more money out of the fans.
But I would like to think that they are not greedy people.
I prefer to believe that too, of course the money is important for them , more if they are trying to live from this, but too for upgrade their computers and that stuff, anyway i choose to believe that they are good people (i´m speaking to devs in general,of course will be people greedy).

• Red Heart
Reactions: Ass prefer

Tony_Soprano

Feb 1, 2022
Let's not overreact ok? I render landscapes in my work and millions of leafs under proper lighting taking my double Xeons a bit of time but hours for those pictures is big misunderstanding...but hey what do I know, I only look at 3d babes and not render them :censored:

• Red Heart
Reactions: MaxRichard

Tony_Soprano

Feb 1, 2022
I prefer to believe that too, of course the money is important for them , more if they are trying to live from this, but too for upgrade their computers and that stuff, anyway i choose to believe that they are good people (i´m speaking to devs in general,of course will be people greedy).
Real question here, u think they are able to live from this? I hardly doubt, therefore I believe that modeling taking them so much time that they simply are not able to speed up. Finally I believe they are not people without any life so also not all the free time they can invest towards this.
Even tho it's painful for us all that those updates take so much time, I see some major reasons for this.

Ass prefer

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2022
Real question here, u think they are able to live from this? I hardly doubt, therefore I believe that modeling taking them so much time that they simply are not able to speed up. Finally I believe they are not people without any life so also not all the free time they can invest towards this.
Even tho it's painful for us all that those updates take so much time, I see some major reasons for this.
In fact, the fact that updates are rare is common for games of this genre. I just wish that at least twice a year they would release a stable update , average in terms of fullness

MaxRichard

Oct 7, 2023
You absolutely can, download DAZ and try to render. Unless you are running state of the art gpu you will spend 6h for a single image not even half the quality of this VN.
If it took them 6 hours to render a single shot, it would be absolutely stupid not to have a better GPU or use a different workflow. Work smarter, not harder. This is simple stuff, not an Unreal Engine 5 demo. In 2024, we can do real time raytracing so no single shot should take very long anymore and if you can't outright buy a proper GPU, just rent one somewhere like at

Reactions: dolfe67

Don Sucio

Jan 17, 2021
No, unfortunately live only from this is very difficult, but if they can make a good base of loyal contributors they can try it, of course not for live like a rich but at least is something.

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
If it took them 6 hours to render a single shot, it would be absolutely stupid not to have a better GPU or use a different workflow. Work smarter, not harder. This is simple stuff, not an Unreal Engine 5 demo. In 2024, we can do real time raytracing so no single shot should take very long anymore and if you can't outright buy a proper GPU, just rent one somewhere like at
Yes if it takes you 6h to render one single image, don't start a VN, it needs many more. A good output for me is ~300 renders a month (including the same shots with different facial expressions, quick to pose each)

Deleted member 6168082

Jun 5, 2023
Are you fucking kidding me!? Why does it take so long!?

Who knows.

Are they working 24/7, once they wake up, until it's time to go to bed? how many computers do they have? what hardware are they working with? what type of renders? lots of models or a few in the shot? lighting, gotta take care of the lighting, posing, reactions, different facial expressions, any animations? are these sex scenes? what's the quality again? POV shots, etc

Ass prefer

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2022
Who knows.

Are they working 24/7, once they wake up, until it's time to go to bed? how many computers do they have? what hardware are they working with? what type of renders? lots of models or a few in the shot? lighting, gotta take care of the lighting, posing, reactions, different facial expressions, any animations? are these sex scenes? what's the quality again? POV shots, etc
All we know is two people. Someone else said they were from Finland. You can try asking them in the discord. They respond to ordinary people

Reactions: BlenderGuy

BlenderGuy

Nov 17, 2023
Anyone else noticed how most VN's have a consistent pattern of camera angles, model positioning and lighting?
Some even have the same humour.

Northpx

Game Developer
Nov 15, 2021
Also, some more love for Mia.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Looks like Mia gained some weight. :BootyTime:
I'm gonna say it once more: DEV - we need monthly material every 2 weeks bruh, make it half monthly specials ;)
Nah, don't think we'll be doing more than the monthly render and some special occasions. We've thought about doing some simple portraits here and there but we'd rather focus on the game. Could look into it more in the future if there's interest for extra renders.
So what are everyone's projections for the next release?
Unknown still, I personally hate estimations or guessing dates before most of the work is done and rendered.
What are the general update cycles like here? Every half a year or so?
First updates were speedy but short, then 6 months and followed by a 11 month update. We're trying to find that sweet point for dev time and content.
All we know is two people. Someone else said they were from Finland.
Can confirm.

4.70 star(s) 273 Votes