4.70 star(s) 273 Votes

shitass1001

Jun 8, 2021
Okay, thanks for telling me how to live and where I'm wrong :) I wish there were more people like you, heroes who are ready to help such ignoramuses as me
I am not trying to insult you or make fun of you, I genuinely don't know what you are trying to say with your original message.

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
so instead of this random conversation that is going no where about we talk about how Bree is perfection. She just makes me want to hold her hand , give some heat pets while cuddling on the sofa while watching so late night tv and fall asleep in each others arms.
Yeah, Bree is perfect if you want to low your lineage IQ 20 or 30 points. Don't get me wrong, I would fuck that ass night and day but the lass is not the sharpest tool in the shed. Even potato face is more cunning than Bree.
I wonder if that was intentional, to make her more down to heart and less fantasy waifu bait :unsure:

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
Yeah, Bree is perfect if you want to low your lineage IQ 20 or 30 points. Don't get me wrong, I would fuck that ass night and day but the lass is not the sharpest tool in the shed. Even potato face is more cunning than Bree.
I wonder if that was intentional, to make her more down to heart and less fantasy waifu bait :unsure:
eh I never got the impression she is any less smart than the others. All the girls felt about the same to me when it comes to IQ tbh unless im forgetting something , but nothing from the character development so far has gave me that impression. But if I were go by looks yeah Bree doesnt look too sharp, but that is judging a book by it's cover.

Ass prefer

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2022
eh I never got the impression she is any less smart than the others. All the girls felt about the same to me when it comes to IQ tbh unless im forgetting something , but nothing from the character development so far has gave me that impression. But if I were go by looks yeah Bree doesnt look too sharp, but that is judging a book by it's cover.
as far as I remember, there is a moment in the game where Bree literally asks the MC if he thinks she's smart ;) Think about it

Reactions: MaxRichard

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
as far as I remember, there is a moment in the game where Bree literally asks the MC if he thinks she's smart ;) Think about it
well never said she was smart I just don't think she is any less or more smart than the other main girls in comparison they all seem about the same to me when it comes to their intelligence imo. But that is just going by what I can remember about this game and my impressions so far. It's probably a game I should replay soon.

Reactions: Don Sucio

mostwanted8

Mar 8, 2024
Bree is not stupid, she's just very spontaneous and doesn't think things through much cause she's excitable by nature, the opposite of Sophie who doesn't know how to have fun and is serious most of the time, hence why they fight with each other.
She's not smart in the traditional sense of the word but she's not stupid either, like, she understands things.

Don Sucio

Jan 17, 2021
Bree is not stupid, she's just very spontaneous and doesn't think things through much cause she's excitable by nature, the opposite of Sophie who doesn't know how to have fun and is serious most of the time, hence why they fight with each other.
She's not smart in the traditional sense of the word but she's not stupid either, like, she understands things.
I think Bree is not stupid but she seems very naive, like she doesn´t know that life is such a bad place, or she thinks life is all beauty and color.
Don´t get me wrong, i think she is smart like the others girls buut maybe too naive. (I´m not saying that is wrong, i neither like or dislike it, is just her personality)

Reactions: mostwanted8

Tony_Soprano

Feb 1, 2022
No biggie, we are not here for their IQ, even tho Eve for example is rather considered decent thinking person, I would say that her convo with MC during his strip wasn't the most eloquent...so hey, for Bree (seems youngest and prolly 'dumbest' cuz of it) this is not a dealbreker. I would say that dev made pretty good connection between look and brain of the characters.
On the side note: DEV - I appreciate your feedback about half month specials mate.
Fully agree with @mostwaned8 on this one

Reactions: Northpx

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
Well, you take some photos with her and she barelly can reach her room before she starts flicking the bean. There is some dialogue pointing in that direction too.
Anyway, being on the left side of the Bell Curve is not the end of the world for hot women.

• Haha
Reactions: Ass prefer

soprano31

Engaged Member
Nov 12, 2021
She is a blood sucking vampire that wildly sucks all the blood out of you,
violently sucking and pulling on your cock,
comes to rape you in the middle of the night like the most obsessed yandere.. :cautious::cautious:

Look at the deathly pale face,the iciest gaze and murderous look and eyes,
the sharpest teeth that are ready to bite the skin out of you,
good advice if you encounter this nasty dark creature,
run for your life !!:eek::eek:
200ww.gif

4.70 star(s) 273 Votes