4.70 star(s) 273 Votes

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
For me I think my favorite scene is the Bree shed / choking scene , followed by the Sophie and the Eve scene in her bedroom

soprano31

Engaged Member
Nov 12, 2021
My favorite scene in the game so far. Incredibly hot.
The best scene of her..
This is where you see how vulnerable she is.

First of all,
she needs someone who really loves her,
really protects her from everyone with all his might,
so that she has the courage to live again and can blossom as a true heavenly love angel.

Everything else comes later,
first she needs someone who is always there for her,
takes away her dark mind and thoughts,
holds her and looks into her gloomy eyes and says"Eve,your gloomy days are over,
I am there for you,
I will always there for you,together we can handle anything."
screenshot00069.png

UrFriend

Aug 30, 2022
The best scene of her..

First of all,
so that she has the courage to live again and can blossom as a true heavenly love angel.

holds her and looks into her gloomy eyes and says"Eve,your gloomy days are over,
I am there for you,
View attachment 3513730
Don't we all need someone like that

Chris Fenris

Dec 12, 2021
The best scene of her..

First of all,

I am there for you,
View attachment 3513730
This is the type of girl that ends up in my friend zone... Visually beautiful and she has funny moments, but... I don't know... :unsure::rolleyes:

Ass prefer

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2022
The best scene of her..

First of all,

I am there for you,
View attachment 3513730
but still, she did not drool and held on very steadfastly , it shows in fact that she is stronger than she seems

Paynne

Oct 31, 2018

Hello, everyone!

As of this week, Npx is no longer with us... because he's in a better place. That is to say, he's gone on a trip! He'll be returning on Thursday, and meanwhile the rendering rig will be churning out animation frames all alone.

Despite that little distraction, we continued working on post-processing, coding, SFX and some extra work on the scenes. One previous scene was revisited for better clothing fits and some custom texture edits. There was plenty of posing with the girls too, and we started hitting the VRAM limits again... at last. Slightly unexpected, but it was inevitable. Good reminder not to be too ambitious with the scenes and renders. Back in the earlier updates we had to pull all sorts of trickery to avoid hitting the memory limits, but we managed to get by.

A long overdue rework on Patreon and Itch was started, and that's something we'll be focusing on more in the weeks leading up to 0.6. The survey for 0.5 is now also closed, and there were exactly 500 replies! We've been reading the responses as they come in and we'll still go over them once more to make sure no comments get missed. A massive thank you to everyone who participated and left comments and critique. We appreciate it!

Other news

Last weekend we posted the March special renders and the Easter Bunny's threat. If you missed out on them, you can find them below.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Cheers and have a great weekend!

Robison & Npx

Last edited:

D-ricky

Feb 14, 2022
thank you Paynne
once again only 1% movement on renders and 5% progress on post-processing.
almost 6 months in and at this pace end of May/June seems likely.
I have been thinking recently about how the devs said that the last chapter was one of the bigger updates that they would do and that this chapter would be more like chapter 4 (in size). However, if they are telling the truth about it being "smaller", this update is taking just as long/maybe longer than the previous update (which was there biggest one). I'm trying to gauge what would be the issue for the longer lead times.

If this update is taking a little bit longer because we get action from all of the girls and they are having issues due to making content for all of them, then so be it. Maybe the update in equipment and over time, learning better processes for efficiency, will help the project in the long run.

The previous update was great but I wouldn't have necessarily called it a "huge" update with a ton of content. I just want to know if the longer lead times are going to translate into the chapters being packed with content going forward.

Reactions: PrivilegedCholo
4.70 star(s) 273 Votes