4.70 star(s) 273 Votes

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
Horniness is not an indicator of lack of intelligence. Einstein by all accounts had a very high sex drive for example. Also wasn't she already in her room for the pictures, so she only needed to pick up the hairbrush, she didn't need to reach anywhere.
The bathroom, her room, it doesn't matter. She acted like a bitch in heat.
Having a high sexdrive =/= Can't control yourself

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
She's at summer camp and possibly got a tan whilst being outside in the sun
Barely one day has passed in-game since the start... So can't be it. It's most likely the artist evolved the model since the start a couple years ago IRL time

Reactions: MaxRichard
Mar 18, 2019
Barely one day has passed in-game since the start... So can't be it. It's most likely the artist evolved the model since the start a couple years ago IRL time
This.

Look at the change in character models from Being A Dik from start to now. It's just devs getting better at modelling and better hardware letting them do more detailed stuff.

Reactions: ReallyNotTimmy

Ass prefer

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2022
It will be interesting to see how each girl will fuck. Individually depending on her character. I hope the developers will make this a really interesting sight, especially with Eve who likes to tease, or Bree, who likes to be strangled :)

hu lover

Forum Fanatic
Jul 27, 2022
It will be interesting to see how each girl will fuck. Individually depending on her character. I hope the developers will make this a really interesting sight, especially with Eve who likes to tease, or Bree, who likes to be strangled :)
well i tend to agree with you, i too would like to see more teasing animations

Reactions: Don Sucio

mostwanted8

Mar 8, 2024
It’s not that deep, man… it was just supposed to be a hot and funny moment.
Besides, you’re missing the whole point. That was her way of releasing the sexual and mental tension she had built over the photoshoot. She was feeling self-conscious since she’d never done something like that, posing and spreading for the camera for a guy she liked.
She eased up a lot during the process, starting off shy and uncomfortable...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
...but gaining confidence as the session went on.
This is something I commend the devs on, the use of expressions to convey the character's feelings well.

Ultimately she still snapped and ran away because of all the embarrassment, precisely after going full spread eagle.

The scene actually captures Bree’s spirit perfectly, spontaneous and adventurous with a dash of bashful.
She’s not a dummy :BootyTime:

Last edited by a moderator:
4.70 star(s) 273 Votes