4.70 star(s) 273 Votes

Don Sucio

Jan 17, 2021
Asses for the win. A girl’s ass much like her hips make or breaks her figure. It can be said something similar about breasts but not to the same degree, so much that breasts can be small or big, all they need to be is perky or at least relatively so. But a small ass will always be a disappointment
Well, i agree, but a good small ass is something to keep in mind, not flat, small, there is an important difference between them.

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Something that I'd like to ask Kthulian with the game slowly winding down;

In the last couple of updates, characters have been whittled down to have their solo endings;

- Ataegina
- Ryo
- Isabella (latest)

1) So does this mean the game will continue to have more solo endings in the future updates :unsure: ?
Like;

- Enainia (though I guess with her the whole Elf kingdom can be grouped together)
- Cerea
- Jendayi
- Yotul
- Bredita
- Ayna & Katriona (I guess it's possible they could each get solo endings, but given they're both linked to the College)
- Mida

2) Also, what does rejecting the LI's proposal mean? I mean, I love Ryo and Isabella, but I rejected their proposal to stay with each of them (did watch their endings though). Does the rejection (with their disappointed faces) mean they're just completely written out going forward, even if you romanced them till now?
wrong thread.
though glad to see you here as well:BootyTime:

allanl9020142

Aug 23, 2018
So what are everyone's projections for the next release? I've been kind of busy and haven't been frequenting this thread as much.

MaxRichard

Oct 7, 2023
SOON (TM)

Jokes aside, I'm kind of new to this one and this isn't one that I've been lurking on from before.
What are the general update cycles like here? Every half a year or so?
It varies from dev to dev, game to game, but I would say it always takes longer than you'd like... I think an update every quarter is the "gold standard", twice a year seems to be the norm, and then you have the outliers on both ends of that range. But others feel free to correct me, I haven't been here thaaat long

Hengat

Oct 17, 2022
An update every quarter sounds like a dream, most of the games I follow seem to be around 5 or 6 months it seems.
I'm wondering what specifically the update cycles look like here for Summer Heat is though
Last time it took them a year because they decided to do a big update. I think now they aim for smaller cycles as they did before that year gap.

Raynare69

Jan 1, 2022
Last time it took them a year because they decided to do a big update. I think now they aim for smaller cycles as they did before that year gap.
That's good to know, thank you!

Smaller cycles feel so much easier to keep up with, at least for me. Thankful for sure if it's not a year haha, but who am I to complain. I'll just enjoy it as it comes.

Reactions: VOYEUR

flarigand

May 7, 2020
This VN has too many characters, for the level of chapters that the developers release per year, this VN is simply destined to fail, don't get me wrong, I think the overall quality of this VN is unique, and it is one of, if not the best VN on this page, but let's be honest, how many of you see significant plot progress in the next 2 years?

I would love that developers with this level of talent understood that less is more, especially with the VNs, I don't want to be left with the gain of knowing more about the teacher in the camp, but with so many stories and characters and with only one annual update, I don't have much hope.

Last edited:

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
This VN has too many characters, for the level of chapters that the developers release per year, this VN is simply destined to fail, don't get me wrong, I think the overall quality of this VN is unique, and it is one of, if not the best VN on this page, but let's be honest, how many of you see significant plot progress in the next 2 years?

I would love that developers with this level of talent understood that more is less, especially with the VNs, I don't want to be left with the gain of knowing more about the teacher in the camp, but with so many stories and characters and with only one annual update, I don't have much hope.
Sure I, too, don't think it'll be completed one day. It would take years, and I don't know if the dev(s) would stick around that long. But I'm here for the ride, not the destination.

Darkdevil66

Apr 16, 2020
Altough I admit that dropping one update a year is deeply frustrating, ( unfortunately it's the norm for most big names now ), I don't get the feeling that the game has too many characters, especially considering that a lot of popular games here deal with a way bigger cast of characters ( Love interests & side chicks ) but have kept a solid fandom and a consequent support on Patreon over the years.

Ass prefer

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2022

I would love that developers with this level of talent understood that more is less, especially with the VNs, I don't want to be left with the gain of knowing more about the teacher in the camp, but with so many stories and characters and with only one annual update, I don't have much hope.
Summer heat is made by two people, not a team of 300 people or more. we can't know exactly how hard it is to make content. one can come to the conclusion that they are stretching everything to suck more money out of the fans.
But I would like to think that they are not greedy people.

Reactions: Don Sucio
4.70 star(s) 273 Votes